TA or no TA September 06, 2010 04:11AM
i recently bought a 66 series ih to build into a ntpa pro farm and tristate hot farm some tractors i watch still use the TA others dont. i currently run a single engine mod with a auto tranny and shifting does not help there so do i run a ta or not?

Re: TA or no TA September 06, 2010 04:18AM
first problem is your planning on building something.. should just buy one be ALOT cheaper... but i wouldnt put a TA in.. by next year i bet the 466 hotfarms with have more power and the torgues wont help. sence your running with tri state look at pichler and giese they seem to be doing just fine without them.. adrian has a ta and not too often does that help him out. Plus he sometimes doesnt shift it. Dont get me wrong all three tractors run great and are very competitive. Its one more thing that could go wrong and that you'll have to maintain.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009