syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 07, 2010 02:20PM
i am a big fan of pulling and i attended both sessions of pulling at state fair. the afternoon show was one of the best i have seen great pulling. as for the night show it was a big choke on smoke show that made my eyes water in the stands. ny state fair needs to adress this. one more thing why did it seem like most if not all tractors ran on both tracks? makes no sense to fan in crowd? the mods were great atleast they were worth the choking on the smoke.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 07, 2010 11:49PM
it seemed like you watched the tractors on both tracks because the superfarms ran on the grandstand track at the same time the supers were running. alot of superfarms run the superstock class for another paycheck & points check.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 08, 2010 12:56AM
I believe there were only 3 that ran both classes- All or Nothing, Just 4 Fun, and Big Boys Toy.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 08, 2010 10:38AM
Wow! Ive herd it all now. Complaining about the smoke at a tractor pull with two diesel tractor classes. What did you think you would happen? Dont like it dont come back. Maby next you will think all the other classes are to loud. As far as the fair needing to adress it. What do you want them to do hand out gas masks! I dont think you got the brains god gave a chicken!

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 08, 2010 11:42AM
I have to agree, complaining about smoke at a tractor pull is like complaining about music at a concert,if you don't like smoke, stay home, I know things were not perfect, but lets keep the thing going out there, 26 of us rented a bus and went for the day and had a great time.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 09, 2010 08:30AM
first off the brain part real smart. not even going to adress that. when i do to a tractor pull i do like the smokers but i do not want to choke on the smoke. if some one was to let say turn the in to the EPA there is a 3 minute law in NY lol so i do believe in the future the smoke will be adressed and smokers will come up on the loosing end lmao. I pay to see pulling not to have my eyes and chest burn watching the @#$%& box's go up and down both track what a @#$%& show. typical answer if you don't like don't go maybe every one should do that and then what would you have? no fan no show dip @#$%&.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 09, 2010 01:16PM
Well Im not the biggest fan of diesel tractors but I will stick up for them when it come to your dumb ass comments! Your bitching about something that their is no controle over. You say the fair should do something about it. What do you want them to do? Maby the fair director can have a meeting with mother nature and see if she can blow the smoke the other way but I hear shes a real bitch to deal with.Maby we can get the fair to get you your own fan to blow the smoke the other way. You say your a fan of the "smokers" Yet you refer to them as "@#$% Boxes" and dont like the fact they were on both tracks at the same time. Some fan. As far as your epa comments. Do you think they care about any type of motorsports? I doubt it. How ever it sound like your just the kind of @$$ #$%^ to call them. Next time stay home and watch Little House on the Prairie. I think its more your speed.

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 09, 2010 01:42PM
What?

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 09, 2010 09:47AM
This reminds me of a pull that I attended several years ago. A middle-aged couple was seated in front of my brothers and me, and the diesel tractors were pulling; I can't remember if it was supers or pros. Anyway, the woman was smoking a cigarette, Smoking but every time the tractor smoke drifted into the grandstands, she covered her face with a handkerchief. We thought that was pretty funny. I bet there are a lot less carcinogens in diesel smoke than in cigarette smoke! Bouncing

Re: syracuse late show, choke on smoke September 10, 2010 12:01PM
Unreal... The smokers Made the show!! Funny that the minute the supers were done most of the fans left.. hardly anyone stayed to watch the end of the mod class hahaha I was a little disappointed in the stage side track condition jeer for both clubs not making it right for the pullers to spend the money to get there and give them a junk track Sad

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009