track in syracuse September 08, 2010 02:33PM
To say that we pullers are disappointed with the track in syracuse is a masterpiece of understatement;in the afternoon there was so much dust i can't even imagine how bad it is for these engines to suck up all that dirt; not to mention that most of us take a great deal of pride in our machines; and by the time we finished the pull they were filthy from all that dust. In the evening the track was so narrow and so sloped; half of these machines were pulling to the left toward the announcers stand; we were braking hard and going out of bounds; all the jumping and rough riding ended up in a lot of front end damage. Who knows; maybe I'm a bad driver, and I don't know what I'm talking about; but if the track is like that next year- you can count me out!Last year I was very happy with the track; I hope next year we can pull on the right by the grand stand; that seemed to work our so much better; on a personal basis I am very disappointed with what happened to my tractors; certainly don't want to have a repeat of that next year!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM