NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 05:56AM
I have uploaded all the pictures from Syracuse, the night pictures i had someone else take them from the stage, consequently they did not come out real good, but i posted them so you could see what your tractor did in the run. At night from that distance they had issues.

go to Policy Peddler site

click on pictures under the contents on the left.
then chose the album you want.

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 08:00AM
there not coming up pictures are blank

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 11:26AM
for some reason the afternoon album cover was blank when i pulled the gallery up I clicked on the album and it opened up with all the pictures. When I closed it I then could see a picture on the album. please try clicking on it again, if it does not work let me know.
Richard

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 01:11PM
for some reason I get a error message and it closes the window

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 02:20PM
Thanks for all the great pictures you took, they look great!

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 09, 2010 11:48PM
pulling and taking pictures do not go together, one has to suffer. Thank you for the comment.

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 10, 2010 12:17AM
no last chance II photos? im pretty sure they were there.

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 10, 2010 01:12AM
Hey Rich whats the chance of getting some copys of them pictures?

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 10, 2010 05:41AM
email me what you want, i will see what i can do.
I am thinking you can down load them off picasa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2010 05:41AM by Policy Peddler.

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 10, 2010 04:03PM
Whats your email?

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 11, 2010 01:17AM
You can click on his name "Policy Peddler" and send him a PM (private message) that will notify him via email.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NYS Fair Syracuse Pull Pictures September 11, 2010 04:31PM
Thanks Jake! I didnt even know you had that feature!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009