nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 09, 2010 04:52PM
With all the talk of Outlaws using a floating finish line, at Nebraska state fair they decide to have a pulloff in the SF class.
OK, so who drew the "full pull" mark just SHORT of 300'?
The rotten apple gang pull 299 and change and make the pulloff?????
Oh, I suppose some nasty flag man threw the red flag too soon?
Maybe the sled malfunctioned?
Or maybe the rotten apple gang didn't read the rule book and just figured they deserved to be in the pulloff and threatened to sue if they didn't get to?
Or do you get an extra few inches since you are in your home state?

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 09, 2010 05:05PM
The Outlaw's have used a unique format for the Super Farm throughout the season. They take the class and group them into groups of five based on how the class order is (1-5, 6-10, etc etc). The furthest distance in each "group" is considered a "full pull" and goes into the pull off. Then after it is all said and done they take the furthest distance that didn't make the "full pull" in their group and add it to the "full pull" group (they've called this guy the "lucky dog"). So in Grand Island there was 18 which would be 4 groups of 5. So 4 "full pulls" no matter what distance they actually had as long as they had the furthest distance in their "group" and then 1 "lucky dog" added to the pull off as well for a total of 5 "full pulls" even if they weren't over 300'.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 01:01AM
They have used this new pull off system at the 6 events that we have watched. I think it is a great way to do this class and is also a fair way to get the true winner. I see on the outlaw website they have listed the tractors running for the Garrett Turbo Cup and the $5000 in bonus money that goes with it.

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 07:51AM
This extra money boils down to about 50 bucks a hook.

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 11:20AM
I guess I need a better explanation of how this system works???

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 03:13AM
wonderer:::::::: you must have just gotten out from under your rock and realized how outlaw does a pulloff!! You have alot of time on your hands look at the results from norfolk.. all the tractors went less than 300 did they all threaten to sue?? I think not!! and what about cherokee?? two tractors less than 300 ft. and what about carroll??!! there would be six lawsuits there!! lol, onawa one tractor less than 300, so why dont you just shutup and leave everyone alone your just trying to start trouble! P.S. did your tractor ever make it into the pulloff??

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 03:40AM
Agreed. Obviously the wonderer didn't attend a single outlaw pull this year as a puller or a spectator. But yet he thought he would come on here and spout absurdity as if he knows all about past and current issues. I think you put your foot in your mouth wonderer, or in this case maybe you put your keyboard in your mouth!!!

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 09:46AM
I figured with just 18 SF in the class they wouldn't use their phony a$$ "pulloff" hocus pocus. Guess they had to make the show last longer.
Sorry to get under your thin skin.

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 11:02AM
Really? Phony pulloff "hocus pocus"? Well, what's the difference between the Outlaws system and maybe a different organization with a smaller class of tractors setting the sled for a higher distance in order to allow several in the more traditional pulloff and "make the show last longer"?

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 12:32PM
It's O.K. dude. Maybe someday they will have pulloffs in your fantasy pulling league.

Re: nebraska state fair sf pulloff question September 10, 2010 02:58PM
Nope, in my fantasy pulling world we float the finish and don't allow the SF class at ALL, NOR do we allow whiners! But we DO allow BB JD's in LPS, and component LSS, no matter what the president has in his shop not done yet.
Now how is THAT for an impossible fantasy?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009