Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 11, 2010 05:49PM
The Mid-South Pullers Association/H&R Agri Power Pulling Series wrapped up this weekend for 2010 in Knoxville, Tennessee. Photos are now available at: PullingNation

Jon Hancock and the "Last Call" JD provided us with a little flame show for the weekend on his winning run in 8SS.

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 13, 2010 07:51AM
Great pictures Bryan!

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 13, 2010 11:17AM
Thanks Chris Im still taking notes from you Smiling

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 14, 2010 09:19AM
THANKS to both you great southern photographers!!! Chris you brought Mid-South Pullers into the electronic world along with great pictures/fan cards/etc...... And Bryan you're doing a GREAT job following up! I know you don't hear it near enough, but we really appreciate what you do!
(And Chris, maybe you can get a pointer from Bryan on how to get a good ANT pic, since your camera doesn't like her!!!LOL)
Thanks Guys!
Nan & Kenny Hale
another Nite Trouble

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 15, 2010 08:06AM
Did any of ya'll happen to get my run on camera,fri night??? Woodyard Express Hvy SS......
Thanks,
Andy Dutton

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 15, 2010 10:35AM
Woodyard Express video.

[video.yahoo.com]

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 15, 2010 01:43PM
..and the photo:

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 16, 2010 07:23AM
Thanks Bryan........

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 16, 2010 07:22AM
Thanks Crutch... This is the first video of it that I've seen,with me driving it..
How much would you charge to put it on a disc and mail it to me? I can't get high speed internet at home,and would like to be able to download it on my home computer......

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Photos/Mid-South Pullers September 16, 2010 08:30AM
Can I email it to valid email address where you could download it to a USB memory stick or copy to CD/DVD yourself? Otherwise email me at timcrutcher@gmail.com and give me your mailing address and I'll send you a copy. Maybe you have an aquaintence that can put it on some type of removable media, I'd be glad to email the clip to them. What ever works for you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,770, Posts: 229,937, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009