Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 22, 2010 02:00AM
Everyone please enter in the south east pit gate.Do not come in the west gate on 10th street.
Also fallow vehicle must be with the hauler to park in the pits.If there are any problems look me up.I will take care of it.Don't give the gate people any problems.They are donating their time and doing what they are told.

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 22, 2010 12:49PM
Mark, please tell us foreigners how to come in that gate from the big road, and please don't use landmarkers like oak trees or old gas stations or any of those 'wisconsin only' terms!

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 01:45AM
Coming in from the West you will take the last exit on the East side of Monroe.Take a right at the stop sign.Take first left.Go up and around a school and take first left again.Go to 12th street and take a right.Goes straight into the pits.We will have a sign there.

And for you Alan,Its not an Oak tree it's actually a maple on the corner!And then left by the sunflower .It's a little wilted and isn't yellow anymore so make sure you keep your eyes open.If you miss that you will see the 1982 Datsun right there in the weeds.Hope they weed eated or you might not see that either.

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 02:24AM
Mark-
Is that Sven or Olie's Datsun you are talking about? I know they are within the same block. Cooter's is a Izuzu, right?

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 02:31AM
So Mark if i come from the east, should i go all the way through monroe then do a "U-turn" and come back and then follow your directions?! C u tommorrow!

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 03:26AM
Got me on that one!If you come from the East take the first exit.
And Jeff,Cooter don't have a car!He had that murrey lawn mower with the one blade on it!He didn't need the other one.The lawn isn't that wide and the grocery store is right next door.

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 03:33AM
What time do we have to be there by

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 04:05AM
Mark, look closer that is a Pinto not a Datsun!

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 06:44AM
driving from south on rt 69??????????

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 07:18AM
2581 12th St, Monroe, WI 53566-2214 itake double kk to the the fair grounds from hwy 11 81 its safe for pickups with trailers i would recomend semi on it its on ninth street mark everyone come on the east side gates where spectator come do you have a handicap place to park the truck i have to handicap people see you tomorrow im from avoca

Re: Monroe WI- how wet is the grounds? September 24, 2010 11:10AM
How what is the grounds? Did you guys get a lot of rain? Is the pull still on?

THank you,

Jay

Re: Monroe WI- how wet is the grounds? September 24, 2010 12:22PM
Does anyone have an address to the fairgrounds?

Re: Monroe WI- how wet is the grounds? September 24, 2010 01:35PM
We have not had enough rain around here to keep the dust down in a while!!

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 01:55PM
Mark just wondering what the class order is for tomorrow?

Re: Monroe WI ATT: pullers September 24, 2010 11:32PM
Adress is 2600 10th st.grounds are beautiful!Already haulers in the infield.should be a he'll of a show.Mark said he post the lineup on a previous post.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009