Brookfield New York September 24, 2010 11:54PM
who is going to the pull in Brookfield on sunday????

Re: Brookfield New York September 27, 2010 11:03AM
People that like to cheat can pull in Brookfield N.Y. becuase they dont seem to enforce to many rules ... turbos , side sheilds , roll bars or cages . I was there and did pull and some tractors even get away with being over weight by 200 #s and win the class

Re: Brookfield New York September 27, 2010 10:48PM
if there is a tractor pull... someone will be cheating,at least the guy running it had enough guts to throw some of the guys out of the "stock" class that were obviously not stock.

Re: Brookfield New York September 27, 2010 11:38PM
i surely didnt see many stock tractors there yes there was a few but they where sayin if u had a workin pto u where stock and could pull in the stock class but after watchin the class most of them guys werent stock come on u cnt tell me that that nice lookin 6030 was stock at all

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 12:01AM
I pulled there a few years ago and saw the turbo builder pull his hot farm in the pace class. I couldn't believe it didn't blow up running those high rpms and moving like a snale. We had fun in the mud.

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 05:00AM
its the same turbo biulder that was over weight 200 #s this year but at least he was in the enhanced class this the only thing about him is he is buddies with the guy running the pull so he is allowed to let his 15 year old son pull his tractor

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 10:33AM
It was very clear that the guy running the show does not no what a stock tractor is.

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 11:44AM
Do you guys really enjoy watching bone stock tractors?, i know i pulled one there and even pulling it was as enjoyable as watching paint dry. As a puller Brookfield is the best brush pull in New York, stay home if you dont like it!!!! PS go to cincinnatus if you wanna watch a stock tractor pull with 10 tractors that pull 50 times each, and all 5 spectators.

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 11:54AM
Just curious , but what is your guys definition of stock?

Re: Brookfield New York September 28, 2010 10:41PM
unless you have an expert from every manufacturer it's gonna be tough to weed out non-stock tractors, the rules say no visual modifications,that being said, if you had 600 cu. in. and a PTO you could be "stock" who knows what tractors came with P pumps and which didn't? who knows how far they're turned up? it's a tough nut to crack. some places now are starting to separate turbo and non turbo, this is good, in my opinion.

Re: Brookfield New York September 29, 2010 12:17AM
no these guys dont have the balls to step up to the class they belong in must make them feel good beating a stock tractor

Re: Brookfield New York September 29, 2010 12:29PM
i sure would have love to see them two 6030's go head to head bc im sure that would have been a good show it was nice to see the one guy was man enuff to pull his tractor in the class he belonged in bc that supposedly stock 6030 sure ran better than most open tractors

Re: Brookfield New York September 29, 2010 10:49PM
this will probably open a big can of worms, but....I agree with you, that the nice 6030 was far from "stock", but... I think maybe at least a couple of those 1066/1086's were a little way from "stock" too. I'm pretty sure the 2 6030's did run against each other in 1 of the heavier classes, the 1 from Vt won, but I'm not sure as I couldn't always hear the announcer.

Re: Brookfield New York September 30, 2010 03:54AM
The VT 6030 put 25 ft on the nice 6030 from Bloomsburg, PA. in the 13,500 enhanced class. That track in brookfiled on sunday was definitely an advantage for the guys running 24.5 tires, without a roller and no moisture in the track it was very loose from 275 ft on out, I have no idea what the 6030 has for parts in it, looked like a very large turbo, but it didn't run a lot of rpm, can't really give him a hard time, I never knew there was any rules there. My opinion stock is under 3000 rpm, and under 2.5 inches of air, everybody else come tangle with me. If you want a true stock tractor pull you won't get anyone to come watch and you won't get enough tractors to have a pull. One last peice of info I was told once time down in brookfield was that if you run cut tires you are enhanced and everything else is stock. I had good time run what ya brung, hope you bring enough!

Re: Brookfield New York September 30, 2010 06:49AM
Chief6030 I heard you had a hell of a run up there unfortunatly I wasnt there to see it but Im glad you showed that know it all red crowd how the green boys run!!!! howd you guys make out this year? I havent talked to barncat lately last him n I talked you guys had everything apart

Re: Brookfield New York September 30, 2010 09:01AM
We have one more event to go this weekend if we don't get washed out, we have had a great year, we were a little slow getting started since we didn't start till the end of july, but we have had no major beakage, the 6030 and 44 special have been very consistant in the top of there respected classes. BarnCat hasn't pulled as much and niether has the struck by thunder tractor due to being real busy on their respected farms.

Re: Brookfield New York September 30, 2010 10:55AM
I'm all for the "run what ya brung" class, to me that is enhanced.but when they have a rule book, and it says working PTO and no cut tires, I just think that they should follow it.if not then everything should pull enhanced, why bother with a "stock" class???? at Boonville and Frankfort they run turbo, non turbo, and enhanced,which makes sense to me, I think they could do with a few less weight classes at Brookfield, maybe 2000#s between each class instead of 1000. sorry for rambling on.By the way, chief 6030 I love watching your tractor run, really like seeing the red ones get beat, you had some nice runs on sunday, good to see you there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 10:59AM by TorinoSteve.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM