Green Fall Nats September 25, 2010 03:43PM
Heck of a pull as usual!! Some suprises, power track. weather iffy all day, but the show went on. Brinkmeire 1st in pro, 12 tractors. Gallatz winner SF. Weeden winner in Minis. Malfuction juction, winner LLSS. All I know for now!! Big classes all day. Lite super had 7, but, I do not know the results!!! I need SLEEP!!!!!!

Re: Green Fall Nats September 25, 2010 03:46PM
Korth on the Armed and Dangerious...

Re: Green Fall Nats September 25, 2010 11:56PM
Josh Blackburn on extremly armed and dangerous in heavy uss. Timmerman in 2wd

Re: Green Fall Nats September 26, 2010 02:15AM
great show! 2 tracks would be nice, need bleachers at 330,350 marks infield side would be nice as well

Hats off to the Green County Fall Nationals September 26, 2010 12:56AM
Great Job Mark, the volunteers, the sponsors, the pullers, the announcers, tech officials, everything was great. Thanks for a late September fix of pulling.

Re: Hats off to the Green County Fall Nationals September 26, 2010 01:12AM
I'll 2nd that! What a great event! I'll be back next year.

Re: Great Pull and some tidbits September 26, 2010 02:25AM
Thanks Mark for a great pull!!
466 Husilin Harvester
Pro -Farm - Colberg , Champion Get r Done
LLss - Alan Mohr Malfunction Junction 656, Ed Casper championship with second place finish , Congrats to the new Oliver 1850 Perkins with a 4 th place finish on very first pass , It seems Andersons may have cracked a Trans. housing with a very wicked ride.
Super Farm - Tom gallitz Running in The Red , Tool Time taking championship
Nice class of Pro- Stocks with Fuelish Pleasure taking the win and Stampede winnning the championship.
Track was realy hooking up causing some real wicked rides.
I wish someone would have let Larry pull a tractor to continue his 49 years of tractor pulling

forgot about that oliver! September 26, 2010 05:05AM
that thing is pretty sweet! I thought it was said on here that that motor setup would not work. It worked pretty well from where i was sitting

Re: forgot about that oliver! September 26, 2010 05:36AM
pro stock results anyone?

ReTougue Outro-Stock results as I remember September 26, 2010 06:48AM
Fuelish pleasure 339
Baders Forever Green 334
Stampede 331
T-Bone 328
Lemke ? that is about as much as I remember they were all pretty close

Re: forgot about that oliver! September 26, 2010 12:48PM
it was agreat show the weather held ilove when they use the floating finsh the were great con grat tofeulish pleasure

Re: forgot about that oliver! October 02, 2010 02:29AM
there was a guy blabbing on here how a perkins was a poor choice, would'nt make power, etc. where is that guy now?? even called the driver\builder of that tractor an idiot. who is the idiot now? the guy called himself wrencher. well Mr. wrencher, why not come on here and recant your remarks? i know you are reading this because you read all the badger state posts. come on i dare you chicken man. if you don't i will reveal your identity because i know who you are. stand up and be a man. i'll give you 48 hours starting NOW!!!!!

Re: forgot about that oliver! October 02, 2010 05:17AM
Yep I remember that!Won't run.Never ever!Well that idiot finally got it lit and got 4th out of 13!I'd like to know who the idiot is to!Wrong people to tell you can't do it.It will be an asset to our class.Great guy to be around.
One problem though.They say if you take a little blue pill and it last for more then 4 hours to see a doctor what happens 7 days later after you make your first pass on a new tractor and it hasn't gone away?I heard through the grapevine he's very uncomfortable.Looks to be a long winter for that idiot!

Re: forgot about that oliver! October 03, 2010 06:43PM
why get so upset about this? i was just kiddinh around

why so upset about this? i was just kiddin around. lucky for me i looked over a few pages cause i did not know you were looking for me. ok, you got me. i go on record now to say i was wrong. very wrong. i regret any poor coments i made in this issue. i apoligize for this. i just know everybody i talked to said that motor was a dud, mind you some very smart builders. i do admit i was surprised and the tractor does show potential. i hope this clears up any hard feelings i may have caused. now, mr night watchman, i trusted you by coming on here. i only hope your word is good.

Re: forgot about that oliver! October 04, 2010 06:18AM
the oliver ran good with the perkins motor

Re: Green Fall Nats September 26, 2010 12:43PM
Thanks to everyone involved in putting on this great show. I've been to them all so for and they keep getting better. Great class of pros was worth the price of admission alone. I'll be there next year.

Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 04:17AM
Thanks to the pullers,fans and the work crew that help make this happen!Thanks to all the sponsors that step up in this economy to fund this.Without you there would not be an event!
A special thanks to Jeff Hirt for coming up.It was nice to have the PPL points champ here.Next time leave the faceshield up so you can see!
Thanks to Badger State for allowing this late season event and to ALL the other non Badger tractors that showed up to support this.
A personal congrats to Ed Kasper on winning the points title!Congrats to the Malfunction Junction team for winning the LLSS class.Thank you for coming along with you other Iowa guys!Also great run to the new Kleckner Oliver that laid down a nice pass for 4th for the first time out.It won't be the last time you hear his name.
Thanks to the 640 profarm class for your generous donation to the 5 year old that is losing her life!Thats what this event is about!
Sorry about the long show but I feel 105 tractors in 6 hours on one track is pretty darn good.And I would think it was worth the $10.It will be the same date next year so it doesn't overlap with the the NTPA and PPL.With what we had here this year and the same come back it's worth keeping it the same.
Thanks again to evryone!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 09:10AM
Thanks for having the Mini-Rods again!!!! Some wild rides taken, But, everyone O.K. Great show over all, Big thumbs UP!!!!!!!!!!
Perry

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 09:37AM
Maybe too good of track for those things.We do want input for next year.Too many issues between rules.If we can get 5 NTPA we will make two classes of state and Grand National.It's totally up to you guys but Thompsons will be here.We have a sponsor for this class that isn't going anywhere soon so yes we do need to do what it takes.Good job Perry!You said last year you would do better this year.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 11:34AM
Thanks Mark, I changed a few things for your power track and it was the lucky, right move!!!!
Maybe the track was a bit "tight" for the mini`s, I hope some of the other mini guys will weigh in on it other than me. The weather this year sure made a difference this year as well, you have to consider that.......
Perry

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 11:56AM
I can't think of one thing you should change. I had a wonderful time. The show is the best bargain around at $10. I didn't mind the long show, there was plenty of action to make it worth staying. I intend to make the 3 hour trip again next year.

Thanks to everyone who put in all the hard work to make this show happen,

Jay

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 27, 2010 03:06PM
Mark, I go to a lot of pulls during the year and this one was as good as any I have been to. I had a great time and will definitely be back. You had a bunch of good iron there for $10!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 28, 2010 12:22AM
Great pull Mark! Might think about coming next year! Anyone got video of the pull? Or pics to post?

Too bad we couldn't have 14 in the LLSS.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Thanks you September 28, 2010 01:35AM
Yeah I know.14 would have made it go longer!We don't need that now.Klint was there taking videos.Call him I'm sure he has them for sale.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009