Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 01:03PM
good thing you don't live closer...... u would make our sauk guys look bad all the time. two wins with bstp is your limit....
wish i was there to have a beer.

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 01:43PM
There must not have been a green 4010 deere named possesed there then<Spinning

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 02:00PM
actually the possessed 4010 WAS there; he did not get a top 5 finish. the two olivers ,mohr, another deere, and a ford drove past him.

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 02:11PM
with all his big winnings, he better have a big party! i like iowa beer!!!

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 02:31PM
Glad to see I have one big fan! Everyone gets lucky once in a while, don't think I was making ANYONE look bad. But it does feel good to place well against that caliber of competion! As for that possessed guy, wish he would have had a better hook, but I got over pretty quickly.Winking Great job green county nationals, great show!

Brad you need to come to Iowa to have Iowa beer! Beer

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 26, 2010 11:53PM
CONGRATULATIONS !! Alan and Barry.....permission to back her in the shed and throw a blanket over it is granted !!!

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 27, 2010 09:40AM
Hope You, Berry, wife and kids plan time for the the Water park this winter for the BSTP Banquet. I bet you will not win the race down the water slide!

By the way....I am out of the fuel additve you brought up in the orange juice bottle at the Sauk pull. Where do i find that stuff?

Re: Alan Mohr wins again...... September 27, 2010 01:50PM
We might need to have different weight classes fir the water slide deal. That and I think the bald head might be a slight aerodynamic advantage!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM