CPS October 02, 2010 07:25AM
Larry can you get the point standings posted sometime. Thanks alot

Re: CPS October 02, 2010 02:12PM
there is a meeting this monthy herd 16 at 630 in
river falls

Re: CPS websites October 03, 2010 02:51AM
Why even bother with a website when its never maintained or updated?Both CPS and Western Wisconsin truck pullers have websites and there is NEVER anything updated or on them.They always come on here and use this site.You have your own sites,please use them and update them.All you here is crickets with these guys.I miss you now Dave R. R.I.P.

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 02:51AM
Haven't heard a thing about any meeting!!!! So is this for Larry's favorites a "secret meeting"? With all the classes he has and his pay outs he is soon to fold. Over half of the tractors pulling could be in the same class and paying 3 tractors instead on 9 tractor would save a lot of coin. But then everyone wouldn't get a check so that would be fair because were are all in this to make money. LMAO!!!!

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 04:28AM
I understand there are always problems with running an organization and you will never make everyone happy,BUT at least get these websites you are paying for updated and running with a forum etc. to keep us entertained over the long winter.I guess there was a western wisconsin truck pull meeting last week but no one knew about it.When you open the website it still says "pull em out and dust em off get ready for the season"or something like that.Why look any further into the site when the opening page says that?

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 06:34AM
pullers saw it all year!
the rules are not followed anyway.
larry don't enforce nothing. tractors pull without safety equipment in open class. a hot farm pulled at r.f. with no safety equipment on ! - that's o.k. pull where ever you want.
a guy straps on a fake nos bottle - that's o.k. is it hooked up ? it's a joke ! - and larry don't care. classes have gotten out of hand with improved farm going 22 ++ mph.
hot farm can out pull open tractors - nobody checks anything. larry don't care. put on a show - show larry the money - the more tractrors the more $ for larry.
larry you need to hire a outsider that nobody knows to check tractors.
keep it fair. my 2 bucks worth.

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 08:04AM
You clowns have ruined pulling in this area. Larry is doing a good job. Why don't all you guys stop bashing the clubs in this area?

You pullers need to be a little more responsible and start looking at the big picture, instead of your personal agenda. You complain about payout and yet you want 25+ classes: after chore, before chore, too hot to farm, to cold to farm, too skinny to farm, too white to farm, too black to farm, my name is billy and i have my own class, I think you get the point!

Grow up guys!

If you have something to say to larry, why dont your call him? Instead of posting on this website. We are all getting tired of reading your crap.

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 10:19AM
Thanks, Blame yourselves. There is a meeting on Oct 16th 6:30 PM for Tractors at the St Ctroix Lanes, River Falls, Wi. The Truck meeting will be Oct 15th, 6:30 PM. If anyone has any questions they can call me anytime or leave me an e-mail.

Re: CPS October 05, 2010 06:32AM
Larry ??
why do these tractor /truck pulling rules meetings have to be at a bar ??
there must be a village hall or some place where no booze can be so available !

the more they drink the more stupid the rules are , and more stupid classes.

i agree with we don't need - too hot for farm, improved farm - to cold for farm, a class for victor, or bonnie. most of these classes now have tops 3 -4 tractors - pool them all together - have one class only.
Somehow have these tractors checked at every pull - it's a lot of work , but a lot of fighting would end ! Check everything including water injection .
if you pull farm and don't what to pull with a speed limit - pull in the hot farm class / open class - or stay home.

Re: CPS October 03, 2010 11:18PM
I dont think anybody is cheating much. But yes hire an outsider to inspect the turbos and cubes on the imp, hot, super and open classes. Think there is a little cubic inch in question in the imp and hot farm tractors!!

Re: CPS October 04, 2010 11:02AM
That's why Larry needs to just have turbo rules. No cid rules.

Farmstock= farmstock turbo 2.50 inlet

improved farm/ hobby= 2.750 inlet

super farm= 3.00 inlet

open= anything larger than 3.0

Re: CPS October 06, 2010 07:10AM
From what I can see after being involved in a couple of the previous clubs, and it appears this one isn't much different, some want to run wild and some want to enforce rules. Usually depends on if they were winning or not. I was one who tried to enforce the rules as they were written. That made for some long nights at the track and not much fun to go to anymore. I think a simple turbo rule and way less classes would be easier to police and probably make for a better show. The people in that area don't realize how good they have it. You can hook any night of the week out there and not have to drive far to do it. I hope they figure it out, would like to get back and have some fun again!!!!!

Re: CPS October 06, 2010 07:28AM
what the he$$ you talking bout. Just a simple turbo rule Bull!!!!! Have another beer. Might as well have all the classes with absolutely no rules. P pumps in farm 4.1s in hotfarm etc Why not???? Check cubes check turbos. Simple. Seal it up. NTPA doesnt seem to have problems with cheating

Re: CPS October 06, 2010 10:21AM
I like the turbo rule. Lets get a grass roots effort going here and get started on this. What a great idea!

Re: CPS October 07, 2010 02:34PM
One turbo size and 466 max! cross the board. Otherwise the 3x4 on the little motors and a 3x3 on big cubes whats wrong with that. But Having 600 limit and 3x3 thats superfarm anyways. Hot farm is an entry level class to jump into and blow smoke. Its not suppose to be a class that you need to spend 50,000++ to compete in. The hotfarm is a very wicked class and scares newcomers away. 600, 640 680 whatever these guys are running. 466 3x3 3000rpms. NOT A CUBE LIMIT OF 600. Farmstock or hotfarm simple. 466 3x3 3000rpm. anything more go to superfarm or open.

Re: CPS October 08, 2010 06:11AM
Cubic inch restrictions on stock farmstock??? 466? Can't do that! There's 5010's and 6030's in the area that can pull and stock is 531! Sounds like someones afraid already?

Re: CPS October 08, 2010 11:06AM
farm stock has speed limit //////////

Re: CPS October 09, 2010 03:48AM
No No sorry farmstock is fine I am talking hotfarm 466 3x3 limit. or leave it alone with the 3x4 on 466 and 3x3 on big motors. This last yr worked out good I thought. Different people winning at different places. Perfect.

Re: CPS October 09, 2010 06:24AM
what if the 466 is no longer a 466 but bigger like 600 + or -. and they are still running the 3 x 4? .
I like to see different people win at different towns also but not really fair if the 466 has more cubes and still has the 3 x 4 turbo . am i right or wrong ??
that's why cps or any club has to check both ends of the turbo . would end a lot of crap on here .
put a seal on it or something .
i'm i right or wrong ??

Re: CPS October 09, 2010 01:54PM
Ya they need to check turbo's in all class not just hot farm they need to follow they rules that get set.And it is a great thing that larry has going .. Hope they check every one that will stop all they bit''.
Great year of pull thanks all cps group

Re: CPS October 09, 2010 02:39PM
What would be nice is if everyone showed up next sat night to discuss the rules. I do agree the classes are getting out of hand need to be changed. This is just brush pulling, there is no need to have Farm stock, After Chore, Hot Farm, Super Farm and Limited Pro. There is not enough pullers in the area to have a decent turn out in all classes. And maybe more people would be willing to travel from other ares far away if there wasnt so much bitching and complaining on here about CPS.

Re: CPS October 09, 2010 03:47PM
Well there is only 2 tractors in hotfarm using the 3x4 and I am willing to bet a paycheck that either delander or krueger would be happy to take the head off and let anyone see inside. Gotta remember cubes wont help ya unless you have everything else dialed in too. Just ask either of them. They will be very happy to tear it down for ya.

Re: CPS October 10, 2010 02:18AM
kruger is a 466 , delander is 600 , miller is ? , if turbo size will make it far why is there so much differance in these tractors al becker is 40 feet behind , miller had a 2.9 turbo and no one came close at the end of year . so that tells me turbo size dont make it fair . its what is in the block .

Re: CPS October 10, 2010 10:22AM
Ya I agree. Al is 40 ft behind cause he has other problems other than turbo size. Ever watch his tires at the end of a pull sometimes they almost stop spinning and motor just roars. Other times he spins like crazy at the end. He definently isnt lacking any power thats for sure. So we cant really compare him to anybody all yr. he won a few pulls. Everybody won some this yr. I think the rules matched up the class just fine. Leave em be. My 2 cents worth. Although wasnt aware that the 4430 was a 600. Now thats not right if its true??

Re: CPS October 10, 2010 01:38PM
i think the 1066 would let ya look, he doesnt try to pull in farmstock. as far as the 4440 or 4430 if they got their way they would pull in farmstock- cause thats what they are right. Ha ha ha lmfao!!

Re: CPS October 11, 2010 03:07AM
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT CLASSES ,TURBO SIZES , CUBES, WHOS GOT THE BIGGER STEERING, WHOS GOT MORE SWITCHES, WHY DONT YOU FOCUS ON SOMETHING THAT ALL THESE TRACTORS SHOULD HAVE. SAFTEY EQUIPMENT!! EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE A CAGE, FIRESUITS, WHEELY BARS, 5 POINT HARNESS WITH THE POWER THEY HAVE AND WHEEL SPEED,THAT THEY DONT HAVE FULL PROTECTION! WATCHED EM TO MANY TIMES GET ALITTLE CRAZY!!!!!

Re: CPS October 11, 2010 03:47AM
To all you puller want to be's stop making comments as you do not know what you are talking about. Stay in the stands and enjoy. If you want to compete put your money up!

Re: CPS October 11, 2010 08:20AM
I am a puller. I have put my money up. And I agree completly with the safety idea. All it will take is for someone to get hurt. Then all anyone will be able to do around here is keyboard pull!! Just my 2 cents

Re: CPS October 13, 2010 10:14AM
i can't wait for the b.s we will read next week & cps.
i think nothing will change in any class. i think larry will lose some tractors because of the no tractor checks for turbo's & etc.
the pulls around n.w.w are all run what ya brung & hope ya brung enough . including cps.

Re: CPS October 14, 2010 02:12AM
If you want to police the tractors then join the club go to the meetings set the rules AND HELP OUT! or go to the pulls sit in the stands and watch us have fun. I get tired hearing pullers complaine about others that's what wrecks a good thing and pushing the envelope will never stop

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009