Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 07, 2010 07:15AM
Fonda told him anything he posted would be deleted and to go to another board. That only leaves one other choice.
Has anyone heard if Mr. Cain is going to run PPL Champions Tour next year instead of (or in addition to if his schedule permits) the NTPA GN circuit?

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 07, 2010 01:44PM
i would think he'll run some ppl .

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 01:21AM
Espfan,

When is your first pull with your 3 engine mod?

Will you still pull in the Empire State pullers association?

Again,I will stick with the NTPA and they are first class people.

I really think the PPL is first class as well. PPL was very fair and treated me with great, when I pulled on their soil.

Matt Cain

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 07:20AM
matt,we pretty much run esp . are first pull will be end of may

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 10:31AM
Good Luck!!

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 15, 2010 04:47PM
I don't wish to talk nonsense to her and her message board. I will pull in NTPA. We will have at least 2 trucks in the Grand Nationals. I think we can compete.

Thanks for asking!
Matt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2010 01:58AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 16, 2010 07:41PM
If you are going to delete the tame ones, you might as well delete everything to do with this individual. Block any post with the name or any variant in it or posted by him.

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 04:01AM
Thanks Jake!!

I heard your site was very professional and fair. It even gives the date and time you edit the post.. This is very credible and real.

Hope I can meet you some day!!

God Bless,
Matt

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 06:00AM
i would stay off the site and find away to beat the petros after you called them out and failed

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 07:51AM
Cain has a long season ahead of him before he could begin to be accepted into the grand national group after all the crap he has posted.

Here is the truck. October 17, 2010 09:54AM
Matt Cain truck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2010 09:55AM by nyspullnut.

Sullivan's won October 17, 2010 10:42AM
Petro didn't win either? Sullivan won! Good Job Sullivan's -- Just drop it. Grow up!!

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 12:20PM
Sully, prepare for your post to be deleted!
Anything that could hurt the feelings of the subject seem to get deleted.
Cain't take the PRESSURE.

Re: Matt Cain TWD in 2011 October 17, 2010 02:31PM
The original question was regarding where Cains will hook their truck. That question has been answered and there’s no need to drag up past issues. I’ll continue to delete posts by anyone that is simply trying to stir the pot. I neither want this page to be a trash talking page or a soap opera page so please feel free to take that nonsense elsewhere.

I consider this matter and this topic closed.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard