Voting Out of Deck Plate in LLSS October 10, 2010 11:07AM
I hear that some pullers are wanting to vote out Deck plates. I feel organizations in this area should put a stop to this. I am a really big fan of the LLSS class and have observed it with all organizations that run it. But from what I can gather it will remain in the ORVTPA, and pullers in BOB are trying to get rid of it. Well why can't the organizations stay with the same rules. Yes some do not want to run with BOB and some do not want to run with ORVTPA and some not with KTPA, but keep it to where all that want to can run with the other.

And by the way what kind of advantage does the Deck Plate give anyway.

Re: Voting Out of Deck Plate in LLSS October 10, 2010 12:32PM
i have not herd anything about it as of yet, and im not sure bout BOB or KTPA put i know in ORV u have to make so many of the hooks to be able to get a vote, there rules are up this year and i dont htink anything will be changed (wont b on my vote) nor would i vote out deck plates, in the past the other 2 orgs have just went by what ever rules were passed in ORV, Tom told me himself he was glad ORV had the meeting so that they didnt have to, all its going to do is not let some tractors hook w some orgs, be kinda stupid really...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009