women and pulling October 10, 2010 03:17PM
i have recently started pulling again. i'm a decent looking guy and have had moderate luck with the ladies in the past. but ever since i got back on the track this summer, i've suddenly become very popular with the women. they ask me out, call me, stop by to see me etc. i'm not complaining, just wondering what the sudden attraction is. they want to ride to the pulls; even arguing amongst themselves who gets to go. i even had twin sisters fighting over me. i;ve never had to schedule dates till now. it's kinda nice, but i keep asking myself why now all of a sudden?? if anybody has some imput i'd like to hear it.

Re: women and pulling October 11, 2010 05:29AM
Why don't you tell us who you are and I'll be glad to tell you what the big deal is, if there actually is one. I myself am a woman in pulling.

Re: women and pulling October 11, 2010 10:31AM
Since nobody will answer your question I will. In 1984 I was 18, and at the Iowa State Fair that year I was working for John Klug "Red Baron" IH 1066 Super Stock tractor. That night at the pull he let me drive the tractor to the staging area and I had girls all over me-wanting to know if it was mine, where was I from etc... So yes there is something to be said about you experience!

Re: women and pulling October 11, 2010 11:45AM
Don't talk about it, just enjoy it.

Re: women and pulling October 11, 2010 01:16PM
they just think you're rich! LOL!

Re: women and pulling October 12, 2010 10:08AM
I get the same thing! till they realize I am an antique tractor puller Sad

Re: women and pulling October 12, 2010 08:16PM
C'mon, Ruh, you aren't THAT old, you don't have to call yerself an antique!!!

Re: women and pulling October 21, 2010 01:50PM
what i love about tractor pulling. is watching my wife. my 13yr old and my 10yr old girls pulling. been pulling since i was 8. my dad helped me get the wd ready and sent me on my way pulling a little trailer with waights going to bear valley or kaul park. i had no help dad was to busy on the farm this was my get away. been pulling for 25yrs i have learned alot about a allis and what it takes to make one run. ruh will agree if my girls show up their is going to be atleast one good running allis their. the best words i have ever herd out of my 13yr old is that atiques bore her and she wants to go faster.

Re: women and pulling October 12, 2010 12:44PM
you must be driving a green tractor ! lol

Re: women and pulling October 14, 2010 05:28AM
I think some of them girls are hoping that you can drive them like you do your tractor. Like thinking your going to give it hell but just spend more money on it! HAHAHA.

Re: women and pulling October 20, 2010 10:29AM
It's all about the fire suit! But don't wear your pants too tight because panty lines just aren't cool! LOL

Re: women and pulling October 24, 2010 12:38AM
my dad always called them pit tootsie's......chances are if they go to a couple with you and are not serious about pulling, they will get bored. If you really want to find a good one, see will go all the time and see would be interested in helping you work on it. If you get one of those then chances are you are in good shape.....Smiling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009