8410 John Deere Toy Mac Daddy October 13, 2010 03:56PM
Finally got done with harvest so now I can get back to building toys. To everyone who wants one built, Im sorry its taking me this long. Been alot going on this summer and I am behind alittle bit. Newho, These two are going to Mike and Julia Conny in Ohio. Very sharp and clean tractor in person. Going to make for a sharp toy when Im done. I hope to get them painted tomorrow. Then gotta make the decals. Enjoy. Justin

Re: 8410 John Deere Toy Mac Daddy October 14, 2010 02:40AM
Toys look great justin. Seen you pull zumbels tractor this summer and they drove the old hard times tractor was woundering the story on all that. thanks keep up the good work.

Question for you Justin. October 14, 2010 11:54AM
Justin - how long of a wait for someone that would like you to build them a tractor?

Re: 8410 John Deere Toy Mac Daddy October 14, 2010 05:27PM
Thank you! Yea I helped Dustin last winter get his tractor ready. Made a few parts for him and what not, so he let me pull his tractor a couple times. George let us work on the old hard times a little and got it running and so dustin pulled it a few times. Then the season came to an end.....

As far as how long to get a toy made... I got around 25 toys to build right now, so I hope this winter I can get caught up. Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009