toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 15, 2010 06:14AM
Here is a profarm D21 of Dan and Ron Kirby that I just got finished with. They pull with the Heartland tractor pullers in the 426cid, 3000 rpm class.
Enjoy,
Chucky

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 15, 2010 06:39AM
That is cool, you do great work! What do you use to start with, mostly? Ertl Precisions, or special editions, or shelf models?

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 15, 2010 06:57AM
Wow that is cool, Great looking model

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 15, 2010 11:08AM
Thanks,this D21 started out as a shelf model then I remove the fenders, platform, front alxe and so on. Then start by building a new frame, front axle and the such. What makes this one such a challenge was all the diamond plate for the plateform. Then the normal items like the cage, rollbar, clutch pedal, brake pedals, throttle, back up light, belly braket, rear kill, and the list goes on and on.
I am building a 766 profarm for a customer right now that I started out with a 1066 precision though, that really steps the level of detail up. That 450 profarm I did a few months ago was built using a precision 706 and 450.
Chucky

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 15, 2010 01:07PM
Looks good over on this web page too! haha

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 16, 2010 11:33AM
Wow Chucky the 21 looks a lot different than the last time i saw it. Looks good man. Keep up the good work!

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 16, 2010 12:02PM
Do you do any special orders?

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 16, 2010 01:08PM
CHUCKY,
I am an IH fan and I was wondering if you have any IH or Farmalls completed. I read that you have a 450 done that you made from one of the Heartland Pullers. Would you be able to show me what that one looks like? Someone told me that you had one on here at one time, but I must of missed it. I think the AC, looks really great, I like the name that they have for it. What an immagination. You get everything right down to the last decal. I commend you for taking the time and effort to making these tractors. You must really love Tractor Pulling. Hope to hear back from you soon.

450 pictures October 17, 2010 09:47AM
Here are the pictures of the 450.
Chucky

766 and 1066 pictures October 17, 2010 09:53AM
Here are a few pictures of a 1066 that I just got done with for a customer and 2 766 profarms that I am building right now. One will be for the customer and the other goeson my self.
Chucky

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 17, 2010 09:54AM
Yes I do special order just have to get on the list. I have 5 to build right know.
Thanks Chucky

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 16, 2010 06:58PM
Really nice job on the D-21 AC Chucky,if you keep on building replicas your gonna need a bigger house to display them all.I haven't done a thing to any of my projects,just can't get in the mood.But whenever i do get the right mood,i have stock piled plenty of parts lol.Looking forward to seeing your next tractor.Randy.

PS,didn't you have a page or photo gallery of your collection?.Seems i recall seeing several of your tractors on a shelf.Maybe it was on here since i can't find a link in my saved websites?.

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 17, 2010 09:27AM
Randy thanks for the compliments. I did post some pictures awhile back on this site of a few of the tractors in my collection. You might be able to do a seach back to find them. If you want some let me know and I can send you some.
Chucky

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 17, 2010 04:07PM
If you guys want to see something cool go to htpa.biz and look at how close the 21 and the 450 toys are to the real thing. Tim Vorwalds 450 is a very sharp looking tractor as well, and the toy is just as cool.

Re: toy profarm D21 heartland tractor October 17, 2010 04:56PM
Hi Chucky,i bet on here is where i saw a bunch of your tractor collection pictures and mistook my memory of you having a website.I'll do a search someday and look up your older pics.One idea is to use the photo gallery option that Jake has added onto our members page.If you click on my name,then go to my profile and click photo gallery,you will find several older tractor pulling pics.Almost forgot,your IH tractors look great as well,that 450 is a eye catcher.Randy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard