Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 04:17AM
I've never been to an indoor pull, Where are some good indoor pulls? Any coming soon? Thanks guys!

Re: Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 06:42AM
Where do you live and how far are you willing to drive.
There is a Battle of the Bluegrass event Dec 10-11
The first indoor pull in 2011 in Murfreesboro Jan 7-8
Klint Tucker has the Gordyville event in Gordyville Il. Jan 13-15
There is also the NFMS in Louisville Ky. Feb 16-19
The Outlaw event in Kemper Arena is Feb 25-26
The Keystone Nationals Mar 24-26
Link to Bluegrass web site
Link to Gordyville
Link to NFMS
Link to Murfreesboro
Link to Outlaw event
Link to Keystone Nationals

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 11:02AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 09:26AM
Hey Dick, See you didnt list the new pull at Kemper Arena in Kansas City. Must not have known about it even if it has been a topic on your website or are you still carrying a grudge against Doug Roberts and the Outlaws. We are sorry the limited pro stock went over well out here at 640 cubes.

Re: Sorry about that October 18, 2010 10:59AM
Doug; Thanks for bring that to my attention. Looks like that will also be a good event. I also failed to list the Keystone event. Why are you sorry the 640 Limited PS went well?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 11:04AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Sorry about that October 18, 2010 11:09AM
Because it went over even better on the east side of the state and now itpa has followed suit!

Re: Sorry about that October 19, 2010 03:36AM
Dick has wised up to Roberts, when is the rest of the Outlaws.

Re: what? October 19, 2010 03:55AM
Doug;
I'm not sure what your post means, however let me set the record straight, I can tell you that neither Jake nor I have a bias toward which the original post was signed (which means I support the Outlaws) or against the Outlaws. Rather we run a website that allows people, like yourself to post their opinions. Yes, I have written some opinion articles that are critical of the manner in which the Outlaws have implemented their rules, and today I still standby those opinions. However any reader of this site has also observed that I have written articles that are critical of both the NTPA and PPL, so please don’t take it personal.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2010 03:56AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: what? October 19, 2010 05:33AM
Don't feel bad Dick, if you cross Doug, he will bend over backwards to stab you in the back. That is just the way he is. It may be time for Doug to step down and try something else. I wounder how much Outlaw is getting for promoting this pull. Or are they just donating all the supplies

Re: what? October 19, 2010 08:17AM
I agree with Dick and Outlaw puller, Doug needs to go. Wake up America! or should I say Outlaws!

Re: what? October 19, 2010 08:32PM
So, when you show at the winter meeting to give doug heck, do we call you by your first name, Outlaw? Or Mr Outlaw Puller, or what?

Re: what? October 19, 2010 11:24PM
Dick, Not sure who you think you might be talking to, but this is how I communicate. 417-860-9775. Doug Roberts

Re: what? October 20, 2010 05:13AM
last year at the meeting Doug was very demanding that the members stay off this website. yet he is using it to promotr his pull I wonder what the sactioning fees are to the Outlaws? Or is this not a Outlaw pull?

Re: Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 11:54AM
Gordyville is a pretty good pull Last year though there was alot of hot farm class compared to the other year we went.

Re: Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 12:27PM
Is Klint not going to take the Duquoin pull somewhere else? I heard a rumor about Iowa, but that has been awhile ago.

Re: Indoor pulls! October 18, 2010 01:46PM
Thanks Dick! Im coming from northwestern Wisconsin. Group of friends and I plan on goin to the winter nationals in Gifford! Hopefully its a good show!! 500 miles one way so hopefully its worth it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,798, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard