michigan water October 18, 2010 05:07AM
can anybody tell me just what michigan water is and what it is made of

Re: michigan water October 18, 2010 11:50AM
H2O?

Re: michigan water October 18, 2010 01:28PM
what i have been told and i have not seen it first hand. They are using some kind of heavy water, not sure what that is exactly, but was told it was expensive to buy, mixed with glychol , which is suppose to hide the alcohol that is put in the water , this mixture will make hydrometer read 1, heard a super farm was caught with it in mid south 2 years ago and water was tested and it had 44 percent of some mixture other than water. was told it was green in color.

Re: michigan water October 18, 2010 10:46PM
thanks for info

Re: michigan water October 19, 2010 05:23AM
it is not green and it had 44 parts per million alcohol. my tap water has that much lol. and it was legal. year before last not now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2010 05:25AM by ihsuper.

Re: michigan water October 21, 2010 11:37PM
well lets try this again what is michigan water and where can you get some of it

Re: michigan water October 22, 2010 02:07AM
Spend some time on salenbines dyno is were to get it from what I have been told

Re: michigan water October 22, 2010 05:51AM
have you ever seen the water boy, that part where he has the high quality H20 in the bottle, its kinda like that.

Re: michigan water October 22, 2010 07:19AM
nobody wants to tell what it is maid of so it must not be legal to run thanks for all of the help guys

Re: michigan water October 22, 2010 07:49AM
Michigan water is not legal find other ways to make more horse power ky pro farm like nos

Re: michigan water October 22, 2010 04:19PM
It is straight out of Lake Michagan.... Are you all going to start this again?

Re: michigan water October 23, 2010 05:53AM
No one but Salenbiens know what it truly is (except maybe Larry Richwine). You got good answers to your question, but you didn't heed them. Call Ryan and set up your dyno appointment and you will be a winner or at least have a motor capable of winning (if you take their advice). But remember, chassis setup has a lot to do with being successful on the track. For superfarm horsepower though, call them. JW

Re: michigan water October 23, 2010 06:36AM
If know what method NTPA is using to test water a good chemist can come up method to make it add power and not be found. Just takes knowledge of how they test and cash for some research. enjoy the disuccion.

Re: michigan water October 24, 2010 11:04AM
it just a cring shame that peaple have to cheat to when so i guess that i will have to quit a sport that i love to do becouse i will not cheat to win.

Re: michigan water October 24, 2010 01:03PM
Agree 100%!

Re: michigan water October 25, 2010 09:38AM
I just add the thread because with enough money and time any one can cheat. I wish we would all play fairly and allow little guy to run with big dogs. The sport would grow much faster.

Re: michigan water October 25, 2010 11:05PM
amen on the last statment made that is what is killing are sport.

Re: michigan water October 25, 2010 11:58PM
You are all cry babies, in Nascar if you arent trying your not going to win .You all want a loop hole or away to not pay taxs so what is the diference.

And getting back to the subject the water wasnt illgeal when they were running it till one guy ran it in a differnt league.

Re: michigan water October 26, 2010 12:44AM
then tell what it is made of and how to use it so we can all use it . and make the playing field even

Re: michigan water October 26, 2010 01:33AM
Ky pro farm didnt you read what i wrote. It wasnt illegal when they use it but now it is and they dont

Re: michigan water October 28, 2010 06:17AM
Ky Pro Farm kain't much spall, let aloan reed thar Mishuhgunn Farrmurr ..........wunner whar he gots hiz edgey cayshuns? I reckon sum whar down thar in the holler. Aww shuckz. I'm uh wunnerin' ifn Prezdent Ohbombuh mite bee uh fixn' tah send one oh doze stimeeulous packahjuz's two hiz skool dissrict tah bah sum spallin bookz an sum penzils an paypurr.

Re: michigan water October 28, 2010 06:38AM
i might not be able to spell but i dont hide from it and use something to cheat so that i can win.

Re: michigan water October 28, 2010 07:33AM
Just a funnin' (funning) with ya ky pro farm. Your spellin' (spelling) is probably ok. Proof readin' (reading) is the problem with most posters. If posts were proof read, slowly, most people would catch their own mistakes. Concerning the Michigan water............if the RULES don't SPECIFICALLY ban it, THEN, it's not cheating; it's an edge. Good for you for not using it if YOUR rules prohibit it. It takes a strong constitution NOT to use the "WITCHES BREW" when you KNOW others ARE using it. PS: Use the "preview" before you hit "post message". It enlarges your post to make it easier to spot mistakes. I have to use it a couple times per post. Yer (you're) a good sport.

A couple of common "misuse of words" you see often: ARE for OUR; PROLLY for PROBABLY; CROWLER for CROWER; ELDENBROCK for EDELBROCK; THERE for THEIR (and vice versa); TO for TOO (and vice versa). I'm sure someone can add to the list.

Re: michigan water October 28, 2010 10:09AM
yep you are wright hell look how i spelled ky pro farm one time thinks. all is well in fun and games

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009