CPS MEETNG?? October 21, 2010 09:20AM
Anyone make to to the CPS meeting last weekend? Wondering how it went. Thanks

Re: CPS MEETNG?? October 21, 2010 08:16PM
It was great the guys are thought full and trying hard to do what they were trying to DO! I THINK GOOFS WOULD STAY OFF THIS WEBSITE IF!!! THEY WOULD POST THERE NAME! BUT I DONT BLAME ANYBODY. THANKS JAKE FOR THE WEBSITE JOIN DONT COMPLAIN! JEREMY SCHINDLER Econo mod fan wi. Just dont own them!

Re: CPS MEETNG?? October 21, 2010 10:18PM
Yaaaaaaaa I like econo mods they're great they go broooommm broooomm bang! YaaaaAaaaaa

Special Ed. Not just a puller, not an Econo Mod fan!!!

Re: CPS MEETNG?? October 21, 2010 10:47PM
WOW, there are some posts that even spellcheck looks at and says...................Whaaaat? To all you north of hwy 8, before posting, please please please consult a dictionary, or even ask your wife or sister, hopefully they aren't the same person.

Re: CPS MEETNG?? October 24, 2010 08:41AM
had to work didn't get to meeting for trucks / tractors.
larry hope you can get the rules on the web page. in case i need to make changes for 2011 season.
thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009