hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 21, 2010 03:33PM
i am new to this and was wondering if anybody knew any rules for a hot farm class for southeast nebraska i have a 466 and it has a p-pump on it and was wanting to know if i could run this or if i have to change to an a-pump and also if there is a charger limit. let me know. Harley

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 21, 2010 03:37PM
Id run from that, they can't hardly get a sled because the sleds are worried about the safety of these tractors and liability involved, no rules, no orgaization, depends on what town youre from, someone is gonna get seriously hurt, half of the pullers are drunk when they hook to the sled!!!!

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 22, 2010 12:17AM
if your last name isnt hunzeker your screwed

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 22, 2010 01:32AM
I started out in hot farm in SE Nebraska, get together and make some RULES. Safety is IMPORTANT! Darin Weers

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 22, 2010 01:20PM
If they would go 466 Gt 42 with all safety rules like Nebraska state group or Western Iowa group they could go more places than se Nebraska. Regardless corn prices are up buy a cage and a blanket.

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 22, 2010 06:47PM
yea i wished somebody would make some rules but i was already planning on a cage and blanket.

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 22, 2010 11:15PM
if you wanna compete down there, i'd suggest bringing more than a 466 with a p-pump

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 23, 2010 04:58AM
payouts terrible to got 2nd of 22 tractors@pawnee city got a whopping 40 dollars drove 117 miles to get there for that

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 23, 2010 05:38AM
yea i know they dont pay out very good at all

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 23, 2010 05:51AM
i guess im kinda wanting someone to kinda give me some advice on a good set up to run, like pump, injectors, cam, turbo motor size and water injection cuz im not real sure. like i have a p-pump and i dont know if i should have some work done to it or if i should just leave it or if i should even use it. if someone could help me i would be very thankful. Harley Epp

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 23, 2010 06:51AM
I do know that the "group" in se Nebraska has a no p-pump rule. There are lots of pulls around that pay well like Springfield and Wahoo but you have to have your saftey equipment.

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 23, 2010 08:56AM
wahoo does pay well, springfield pays alright...i was really hoping that the 466, p-pump, gt42 class was going to come about in nebraska

even if se nebraska "group" has a no p-pump rule i don't think they follow it

how you should build it depends on future plans, if you only want to run se nebraska, build it as big as you can afford...if you want to go pull NeTTPA, or NNPAI, or WCIP sometime, pry stick with a 466 and just go have fun

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 24, 2010 04:56AM
They need some farm stock rules also.

Re: hot farm rules for southeast nebraska October 24, 2010 06:18AM
thanks for the advice so far guys i appricate it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009