Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 26, 2010 01:07AM
Hello There!
I know its been a while since I posted, but I needed to let everyone know that we have a sale going on now until the end of the month.

For any order placed, new design or reorder, you will get 4 FREE Long Sleeve T-Shirts!

So if you are getting a new truck/tractor ready and need to show it off; if you need to do a points champion shirt; or if you have new sponsors you need to show off, give a call.

As a reminder, all of Excel's work is hand drawn from scratch per order, at no cost. We also still have no screen or setup fees and can get you the best shirts your team has ever had. Just look at some of the new shirts we have been working on since we last posted (attached).

Lastly, many of you have found me on FaceBook. If you are on FaceBook and have not friended me, please do so. I will post information about new designs, sales and tips on shirt care: [www.facebook.com]

Thank you all again for your time and interest in Excel. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 29, 2010 04:20AM
The sale is winding down. Anyone else that is looking for shirts for the holidays, to showcase points champ or shirts for the team in general, let me know!

Oh, and another design fresh from the art department!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 29, 2010 07:55AM
How can a fan get one of those Warpath shirts?

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 29, 2010 08:00AM
You would need to get in touch with the team directly.
We print only what the teams order, so I unfortunately cannot help you there. Sorry!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 30, 2010 02:39AM
Can I order a couple of the Christmas themed shirts directly from you?

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing November 01, 2010 04:08AM
Please see this post:
[www.pulloff.com]

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Bouncing Shirt Sale Now Till the End of the Month!!!! Bouncing October 30, 2010 07:16AM
Carlton at Tractor Depot 330 222 0344

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009