replacement for 8 ply pullers October 26, 2010 03:15PM
I find myself looking for a replacement for 30.5 8 ply puller tires. 6000 lb class so they need to be fairly light. Any one got an opinion on Goodyear ag tires ? or Firestone ag or should I try some 24.5 hp's although they may be a little heavy for me.

Re: replacement for 8 ply pullers October 27, 2010 10:22AM
Anyone know how the weight of the ag tires compares to the 8 ply pullers

Re: replacement for 8 ply pullers October 27, 2010 10:32AM
It is my understanding that the 30.5 ag tires weigh about the same as the 8 ply.

Re: replacement for 8 ply pullers October 27, 2010 12:53PM
I'm thinking a tire cutter kind of person would know that, and may even have that information on top of his head.
If it was me wondering that, I think I would click on over to the LINKS section, and gaze at the BUILDER section and click on down and look over the numbers of the tar sharpenin' folks, and pick out a name that sounds nice and friendly, (or close) and dial that person up. Cell or Land line, they don't care.
Most of them is out of the field and nice and friendly.

Re: replacement for 8 ply pullers October 28, 2010 02:12AM
Call the Hawthornes..... hey would know the answer to this question.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009