Tilt Hood November 06, 2010 01:13PM
Was wondering what kind of a setup everyone used to raise they're hoods up from the seat. Is it electric or hydraulic,what kind of a cylinder, stroke of the cylinder, where you get them, and any other info. that would be useful or ideas. THANKS !

Re: Tilt Hood November 07, 2010 01:50AM
Nobody Knows anything.

Re: Tilt Hood November 07, 2010 03:06AM
Try an electric actuator. I believe the name of the place is Nebraska Surplus or something like that. Google it. They had several strokes up to 18" when I got mine for around $300. They have the closed dimensions on the web site order page. Some guys use a Gator dump cylinder or baler pan thrower tilt control, but they're the same thing, shorter stroke, & twice as much $ from from your J.D. dealer.

Re: Tilt Hood November 07, 2010 01:48PM
surpluscenter.com
[www.surpluscenter.com]

Re: Tilt Hood November 07, 2010 10:52AM
I know pavers have an actuator for the doors.....Would be more than enough....

Re: Tilt Hood November 07, 2010 01:04PM
Thanks a lot guys I will try those places. I've been wondering for a while. I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM