Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 11:16AM
Just wondering when the competitors are going to be announced for the western farm show? The website says it will be posted Monday November 8th. My calendar has said Monday November 8th all day and still no announcement. hmmmmmmm

Re: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 11:34AM
Look under results.

Re: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 12:05PM
Well, all you keybord pullers, let the bashing begin. Looks like a pertty good lineup to me. Can't wait!

Re: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 12:32PM
Great lineup if all you want to see is red red red green red red red blue red red red green red red

Re: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 02:15PM
It does look like a good line up. One question though, why even allow non Outlaw pullers to send in an app.? How many non Outlaw entries are there? Why not just say you need to have ran with Outlaws last year to qualify? That would have waisted less time going through applications from the rest of the country. It would also have saved a lot of people their time filling out and mailing an application.

SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 03:06PM
well first of all, you must not know how the pulling world works. most of the the pullers that were invited were sent applications in the mail. DID YOU SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION?

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 03:51PM
funny,I never seen Shramek or Blagraves run outlaws last year!!!!You can stay home and whine and I will go watch that class will be fun to watch.

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 04:41PM
Looks like a good line up, 100% of the apps cant all be accepted. One thing is funny though the DSS were accepting 14 vehicles on the app.

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 08, 2010 06:34PM
Application letter I recieved back in the mail said because of over 200 entries for just 110 spots some of the classes were made a little bigger to help get more in. Looks like most of the top 10 in Outlaws made it plus a lot of other good trucks and tractors. Some classes are going to be all Outlaws because of the rules. Sure added some others that did not run Outlaws. Petz, Blagrave, Kielmeyer, Bell, Bruns, Murra, Bamber, Hinds, Kreisler, Schreier, Shramek, Schulttz and others. Going to be a dang good pull.

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 08:16AM
Looks like a great line up!!! Over 200 apps for the first year thats great!! I just love how all the outlaw haters beat everyone down ever think maybe since the pull is in outlaw country that is why there are more outlaws that are pulling? Im sure they will have a sold out show the first year!

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 01:26PM
Just got a chance to look at the line up for the Western Farm Show pull on their website and I am impressed with the picks they made. I counted 125 hooks from 12 different states plus Canada. I really like the way they listed vehicle description as one of the columns on the drivers list and made it a printable list. Louisville should do this also for some people do not know all the vehicles. I bet some people out west save some money and skip Louisville this year and go to this pull instead. Looks like a lot of thought and time went into the class picks. Truck classes have 15 fords and 16 chevys. Tractor classes have 32 IH, 32 JD, 3 AC, 2 Ford/ NH, 1 Oliver, 1 Duetz, and 1 Cockshut. The light super has 7 alcohol & 8 diesel along with the Ford, Duetz, Oliver and Cockshut. Limited pro stock has 7 JD, 7 IH and 1 AC. Super farm even has a Ford/ NH tractor in the class. Diesel supers have 4 JD and 2 AC to go along with the IH’s. Lots of present and past Outlaw champions, Louisville champions, NTPA champions. Mod class has 1 IH, 1 twin hemi, 2 turbines, 3 allisons and 5 triple chevys. Looks like 6 new tractors will make their first hook ever at Kemper Arena. 1 new light super, 1 new limited pro stock, 1 new mod tractor and 3 new pro stock tractors. Plus it looks like they are going to have a semi pull in the new class outlaws just started. All this for just $20 Friday and $25 Saturday. Hey this is heaven, a farmers dream.

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 02:24PM
Looks like about 1/4 of the pullers are going to Louisville and then on to Kansas City. I might as well stay closer to home and save some money and try something new.

Re: SmokingRe: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 12:17AM
thats strange that some of the line up have never been on a track yet not built yet job security for someone well not job security just more income on something they will never get

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 08:28AM
Also see the Geared Green tractor in the Pro Stock class.. I don't think they have pulled outlaws since the spec turbo for that class was set???

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 08:43AM
Bryce pulled Spencer and St Fair 09 and 10.

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 11:24AM
looks like doug has his work cut out for him, has over 5 new tractors he has to finish in time for the WFS and 5 or 6 to freshin up/repair. Considering he maybe gets 1 tractor out ever 3 years, im sure he has all his ducks in a row...

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 11:46AM
would have picked a few better truck thow

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 12:23PM
Why aren't they having the USS class? I attended Wisner and thought they had a really good show of them.

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 12:24PM
Where's Red Ink?

Re: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 01:46AM
want is wrong with the trucks that got picked?

Re: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 03:17PM
hey biggie whos not good enough in the trucks. i suppose your truck is better. not

Re: Western Farm Show November 09, 2010 03:39PM
Thanks AV.. I didn't know they were at Spencer.. I was there in 09.. I guess I missed them... (would have been there this yr if they hadn't of pulled on Wednesday..)
Just good to see themm running with those tractors even if its not an "Outlaw" event...

Re: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 12:16AM
I am strongly considering skipping the NFMS and pull this year to make the trip from IL and attend the Western Farm Show and Pull this year! A change of scenery and pulling vehicles I typically dont see East of the Mississippi!

Re: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 03:56AM
Five out of the fifteen tractors (1/3) in the LSS class are Bush Puller/Outlaw tractors. Two of them single charger 4.1 (Crazy Train and Wild Fire) and the rest multi-charger (Green Lightning, Weapon and Thundeere). One alky (Grn Ltng) and the rest smokers. Go get em Bush Pullers.

Re: Western Farm Show November 10, 2010 04:03AM
Louisville has a much better and larger farm show but, i think it is great that now they have some competion now since western farm show will have a tractor pull. Louisville has been able to overcharge because they were the only on that had a farm show and pull at 1 location. NFMS is overpriced for tickets and motels. Way to go Western Farm Show and Doug Roberts.

Outlaw show my as..... November 10, 2010 04:40AM
Let see

110 tractors/trucks
200 applications
over 10% of the tractors selected not Outlaw
90 Outlaw tractors/trucks not selected?

Hmmmmm why is Outlaw paying for web space to promote a non-Outlaw pull

Re: Outlaw show my as..... November 10, 2010 08:58AM
I see on the Western Farm Show website under awards that they have raised the purse for the extra vehicles they added.

Re: Outlaw show my as..... November 10, 2010 09:12AM
Looks like you are are leaving out Outlaw tractors and Trucks and adding outside tractors, and using the Outlaw name and web site to line your own pockets. Is your checks going to be good or will they bounce like the Diamond checks did that you wrote to Outlaw and Outlaw had to carry for almost a year.......kinda like the insurace checks that you write and they have to hold till you "figure out" how to make them good.........Hmmmmm something is rotten again

Re: Outlaw show my as..... November 10, 2010 11:07AM
if Mr. Doug has not personally done anything to you, why would you bash him? Do you not realize that badmouthing him only makes you look stupid. WWJD.

Re: Outlaw show my as..... November 10, 2010 02:14PM
I have only spoke with Doug a few times on the phone so I do not know him very well. That being said it seems to me that he has managed to bring the Outlaws payout up to some of the best of any association. The western farm show was due largly to his involvment. I guess what I am tring to say is that it sure seems that he is leading Outlaws in a positive direction. Any leader is going to have someone mad at them all the time.

hey twister November 10, 2010 04:11PM
Any leader is going to have someone mad at them all the time? NAWWWWWWWWWWWW surely not!!
Look at Barak. lol

Re: hey twister November 11, 2010 02:14PM
I agree. Everyone wants to throw Doug under the bus for everything including the weather. He (like every other leader) has made some decisions that I disagree with and he's made some decisions I agree with, that's just part of leadership. He's also got his strengths and weeknesses just like all of the rest of us; whether it's money managment, pride, honesty, lust, greed, etc... we've all got ways in which ALL of us fall short.

If everyone could step back from their personal feelings for a few moments they would quickly see that a pull at the Western Farm Show is a great thing. It's a step in the right direction and it's a great addition to the winter pulling calendar and I applaud Doug and everyone else involved for making this pull happen.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Western Farm Show November 11, 2010 11:23AM
Saw Geared Green pull at the Outlaw pull in Jeff City. Outlaws had a real good mod class there also.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,770, Posts: 229,937, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009