New Tractor Pulling Game November 09, 2010 02:00PM
Hey guys, I just released a new tractor pulling game. The new game allows you to upgrade your tractor by winning tractor pulls to earn money. This game has been in the works for 4 years and it has just now been released tonight. I hope you enjoy...

www.turbosmoke.com

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 01:24AM
Pretty cool!! Could be addictive!! JW

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 01:40AM
Yeah I played for 2 hours last night, wished it would save your info, so you do not have to start over everytime.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 09:07AM
i have to give all my credit card info to play the game? anyone else go through this or how do i get around it since i dont have one

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 02:11PM
Not sure what game you are playing? you don't need to pay to play my games on www.turbosmoke.com I don't even have a spot to put in credit card info?

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 03:11AM
This game is AWESOME!!!

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 01:15PM
yea there def. needs to b a save button and profile including drivers name and the name of his ride! just sayin other than that for a first timer its pretty cool

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 02:12PM
I am working on solutions to be able to save your game. the whole database interface that is involved with that is over my head right now... Of course all of the programming for this is self taught so Eventually I will get it

Thanks
Carl

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 02:17PM
How come I can't get it to play. when I click on it it doesnt come up

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 02:42PM
Go to the farm stock / super stock game. thats where it comes up

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 02:44PM
that game is pretty awesome. And you know that game just came out. give it time for the flaws to be worked out and it will be great. your doing good muller. Keep it up.

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 01:06AM
Thanks guys,

I plan to keep updating the game for a while. I have alot of ideas that that I have and I have built into the game ways to make most of them happen... Now it just takes time... This is the first time I have built a game of this magnitude. It was alot of things that I had to learn as I built it... Modified tractors and trucks are coming in the next few months...Hopefully

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 04:54AM
Carl.. could you save the information using a code.. I'm sure they could easily get passed around.. Just a suggestion...
Bryan

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 07:35AM
I have had thoughts the I could put a code box at the beginning and after you get to a certain level it would give you a code... when you come back to the game you could then put the code in and it would give you enough money to buy the things you had when you left... Is that something that you think would work? I think i can add that pretty easy... (though a bit time consuming) I do want to eventually add a box at the bottom that would show who is playing and how far they are and stats like that... but that is pretty far out in the future...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 10, 2010 03:31PM
It took it a minute to load on my computer. Might try again and give it a little time.

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 04:03AM
I have two little tractor pullers here 4 and 5 years old that played for quite a while. They loved being able to take the earning and being able to buy a different tractor. I was asked this morning before school if they could play for a while when they get home! Great concept, get it ready for wii or x box and you'll be buying any tractor you want cash....

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 07:37AM
I have some kids of my own that love this game. I hope to be adding more tractors and different types of tractors to buy in the future... Glad you enjoy it...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 05:25AM
Free to a good home, one 28 year girlfriend that says I'm to old to play tractor pull video games!!! Smoking

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 08:38AM
no way man keep her no one here will want her if she does not like tractor pull video games Eye PoppingSadEye PoppingSad

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 09:53AM
that is a good point...LOL

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 12:15PM
Thought this game had a nitrous button? Which key do ya hit for the juice?
thanks

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 01:03PM
Lol wow that was a long time ago... No nitro button this time...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 02:42PM
Dam spent all my my money and still can't win!!!

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 02:49PM
just curious who has gotten the most money with the best tractor. i got all the up grades on the national super stock d-21 with $500000

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 03:16PM
Clearly I am doing something wrong! I was able to build a tractor from scratch and pay for it with the winnings. I also built a tractor capable of winning on the National level and still had won over a million bucks!!! Why can't I do this in real life!!! I have never had a tractor that won more than it cost!! I think the game should be altered to where you start with 100k and you pull till its all gone from upgrades and breakage, then it would be realistic! :-)

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 03:16PM
Love the game! It's very addicting lol. I've actually just been minimizing the screen at night so I can pick back up where I left off.

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 11, 2010 03:53PM
Oh, I've also figured out that pressing the forward arrow key as HARD as you can doesn't help gain any distance! LOL

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 12, 2010 02:40AM
Good Point, maybe I can rig something up like that LOL...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 12, 2010 04:00PM
How do you buy upgrades for the turbo and how do you get to buy more than 14 weights

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 12, 2010 04:10PM
can't wait for more versions carl, how about another 4x4 truck game or unlimiteds, wish we could get some backin for a pc,ps3,or x box tractor pulling game, theres a big market out there, pulling is just as big sprint car racing and they got several games, it all about the big money sponsors

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 13, 2010 12:58AM
I plan put some mods, trucks, semi's minirods' antiques and other tractors into this game rather than making new games... I will be changing the interface a bit so that this can happen... It is alot of work... But I hope it can happen over the next few months...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game September 24, 2011 01:06AM
dieseldoctor
can't wait for more versions carl, how about another 4x4 truck game or unlimiteds, wish we could get some backin for a pc,ps3,or x box tractor pulling game, theres a big market out there, pulling is just as big sprint car racing and they got several games, it all about the big money sponsors

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 13, 2010 12:56AM
to buy upgrades go to the Tractor Tab, and click upgrades (bottom left)... At this point you can only get 14 weights. If you were to purchase more than that you would be overweighted for your weight class...

A few changes are happening soon and eventually the weight classes will change... and there will be different types of weights...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 14, 2010 05:33AM
curious milkman does she i mean the 28 yr old girl come already pottytrained if so ill take her!!!!

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 15, 2010 06:49AM
Replying to Curious, shes potty trained! Send your address I"ll FedEx her!Smoking

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 16, 2010 10:47AM
This whole deal sounds shady...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 13, 2010 01:06AM
great game Carl. My son and I loved it. Keep up the great wook

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 14, 2010 05:05AM
Thanks for the compliements... Keep an eye out for changes that are on their way...

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game November 20, 2010 02:30AM
wheres the chrome shop i wanna put sum my tractor

Re: New Tractor Pulling Game September 27, 2011 04:51PM
When does the redline fever tractor come into the game?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro