bad medicine replica November 14, 2010 12:26PM
my son and i pull a gt,it is fixed to look like a 70 series case now.for next season i would like to do a replica of conners bad medicine tractor,which i think is one of the best overall looking ag ss tractors .my problem is finding white gt sheetmetal.i have found white gt trs that are somewhat larger,as 15 inch rear wheels,but none that are of the standard gt size.most of the pics i see are of them and the newer plastic grey and red models.so my question is did white ever make a gt that had the white farm tr resemblance,and if someone knows of a pic,or of one sitting i could aquire,could you post the needed info..thanks,patches.

Re: bad medicine replica November 14, 2010 01:34PM
Yes they did.....I cant help you with the #'s.....

Re: bad medicine replica November 14, 2010 04:07PM
Get binderlite to make you some sheetmetal, will look sweet!!!

Re: bad medicine replica November 14, 2010 09:28PM
An auto junkyard near me has sheetmetal for one......He wont sell it because he wants to use the grille for a robot!?!?!?!

Re: bad medicine replica November 15, 2010 04:11AM
Quick's out of Ill. have one picture below "Quick Silver"

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009