cps December 13, 2010 02:37AM
Rules look great. Lots of tractors will be pulling now. Great job with the rule changes. fits everyone in now.

Re: cps December 13, 2010 01:08PM
I really hope your joking!

Re: cps December 13, 2010 01:23PM
look like there rules do fit .???????????? maybe they should start over ..... o thats wright no tractors no show.... brush pulling rules

Re: cps December 13, 2010 01:31PM
Don't matter what they say Larry let's everyone pull!!!

Re: cps December 14, 2010 12:25AM
yes I was joking. they didnt listen to anyones rules they wanted. NTPA rules ok thats fine but NTPA guys pull with NTPA not cps so why were the rules made to kick out a bunch of people???

Re: cps December 14, 2010 01:35AM
ya you are right ,,, looks like mark d has his class ...............................

Re: cps December 14, 2010 01:49AM
rules are fine.
but someone has to enforce them.
Larry 's club ? Larry is Pres .?? but Larry don't do anything.
Remember cps is for the puller's, puller's make the rules ??? .
Be Professional !!

Re: cps December 14, 2010 08:54AM
Were did the hot farm class go?

Re: cps December 15, 2010 01:04AM
i would like to know also. where did the hot farm classes go ??
was always a good class of power . never knew who was going to win.
so is morgan , billy, al & mike going to pull heavy after chores ?
think it would be exciting to see those guys in the light after chores class!

Re: cps December 15, 2010 02:35AM
I kinda think you wont see any of them this yr.

Re: cps December 15, 2010 06:31AM
Why do you think we won't see any of them?
the heavy class has 3x3 but only 3800 rpm's . I think they could do that??

Re: cps December 15, 2010 06:49AM
no p pump, the ih needs to change his pump back to a rotary and the charger is too big. And the deeres are all bigger than 466. So none of them can run anymore.

Re: cps December 15, 2010 08:37AM
I heard some Lim-Pro's were not happy either. No puller 2000 in that class so that would keep most of the SF from pulling in that class also. LMAO I can see this club tanking sooner than later. But keep your buddies happy Larry I'm sure they will be there when ya need money.

Re: cps December 15, 2010 10:21AM
If you guys dont like his rules and you think he is making classes for his buddys then go pull somewhere else?
I dont thing you have to pull with him . look around every club has some one bit....
maybe he should give up . then you will rally have some where to pull. good luck ,,,,
or maybe all you crybabys should take over for nut ball and start a club .. and figure out how to please all the babys.

Re: cps December 15, 2010 10:29AM
nobodys really bit$$ng. I think there will be alot of people going their own ways and some new guys replacing them. Oh well.

Re: cps December 16, 2010 02:04PM
Its pretty sad, you have an up and coming 4.1 class with the NTPA. Larry has probably the biggest group of 4.1 tractors in the state, right in his back yard. But he dumps on those guys to keep his drinkin buddies happy. Happy means, pull alone, that way you always get 1st. So ya got a couple wins on crap tracks, never really beat anyone in a real power hook. You already saw Schults and Miller going elsewhere to pull. Warner stepping up to this class, so i am guessing he will head with the other 2 also. So there ya go Larry, may as well call it, "the Oliver class". thats all your going to see.. When it actually gets off the line.

Re: cps December 16, 2010 04:16PM
Oh yeah, and where are they going anyway? And how is it an Oliver class? Fact of the matter, if they actually put their tales between their legs and leave, there will always be someone who will eventually replace them. So "dude" is that the case, red tractors running scared??? And by the way, last year it was a "White" class not an Oliver class so.................. cant wait till spring, see the men separated from the boys! Beer

Re: cps December 17, 2010 02:48AM
Well if ya read the rules, Phil got his no puller tires rule.. Since Miller runs them, Schults boght a set, and Warner runs them, Guy bought a set a month ago, I think its a lock. Guess the "boyz" seperated themselves. Cant beat em, disqualify em.

Re: cps December 17, 2010 04:44AM
If Ya remember, that rule was in there last year when the rules got posted... then they removed it. It was a mistake and needs to be removed off the internet rules again. No need to be so hot headed and jump to conclusions. Mabee you should have called Larry instead of throwing daggers with your keyboard.......your tires are just fine

Re: cps December 18, 2010 07:20AM
Sorry Phil, wasn't me.. Geek squad has had my computer the last couple days.. If ya want, I can meet ya at the tire shop, or Perkins, Mels, Johnnies, maybe have a Tom and Jerry, sing Christmas carols or something to pass the time.. Merry Christmas to you and your family.. And all pulloff readers!!

Re: cps December 23, 2010 04:50AM
I was just told about this post and its the first time I've seen it so yes this is a delayed response, but lets make sure we have this rumor cleared up: I dont know how "dude" heard anything about 'Phil' trying to throw out the puller 2000's when he has nothing against them and would one day like to get a set himself. This would make it stupid of him to try to get that rule because if he ever does get the tires it would end up pushing him out of the class as well. He runs against people who have pullers all the time and is completely fine with it. Just because he doesnt have them yet doesnt mean he'd ever try to ruin it for someone else. What fun is a class without competition. If you wanna talk about seperating the "boyz" as you (dude) stated, then I suggest you man up to what you write, and start posting your real name. Everyone has an opinion thats fine, but own up to it. Even so, the apology by "milkman" is apprecated, Thanks. We enjoy pulling for CPS and believe there is great competition in the classes that we run, "puller 2000's" or not, and hope to see everyone around next year. Have a great off season and Happy Holidays.
Sheila Jungwirth Dreamin Green

Re: cps December 23, 2010 05:05AM
I think he was talking about a differant Phil. Now that the rules are cleared up, lets put it behind us and have some fun!

Re: cps December 16, 2010 09:47AM
how do you know the deere's are bigger then 466 ???
nobobys ever checked any of them.
if you are going by rumors >>> maybe check them all.
I.H too !!

Re: cps December 16, 2010 10:15AM
Well, first thing off the bat, a 6030 is at least 531 from the factory, but might be as much as 631, with no work. Guess that solves that.

Re: cps December 14, 2010 09:02AM
Mark d has his class? Looks to me Ben got his way but that's ok because he and Larry are good friends. What to have an unbiased opinion Larry!!!!

Re: cps December 14, 2010 10:25AM
ya its to bad that i dont agree with the rules . and grow a set and write your name if you want to say anything about me or mark? thanks Ben thurmes. and grow up........

Re: cps December 17, 2010 10:40AM
check out the rules page on larry's site. they changed somehow and let the games begin!Beer

Re: cps December 19, 2010 04:14AM
if this cps club would have put all the info on the website to began with all these threads won't be here.
i don't get it.?? one guy types , another thinks it's someone they dislike,
point the finger at him , to give him a bad name . come on grow up !
what it comes down too > is nobody enter's their real name.
so who wrote what ??
sure glad i don't pull in this area! i can read and LMAO at your unorganized club.
how much do you really check ??
hope your shows are better organized then the website.

Re: cps December 19, 2010 06:42AM
i see you didnt post ur name either!

Re: cps December 19, 2010 07:43AM
I pull with them very few times a year and yes its just like on this site! They check nothing, puller 1 bichn bout puller2, classes are not pulling in order, very few are ready when its there turn, and the list could go on. I'm not trying to toss this group under the bus but they have a long way to go as we see here on this site. I wish they all could get along stop the thread posts on this site and get some more pullers to come to this area and pull there tractors. What club gets along 100% but you don't see the posts like you do with this club (area not just cps).

Re: cps December 19, 2010 10:57AM
The club is just fine. They move to a diffrent area every week and run in to some problems but they alway get it done. You got to give them another year or two and they will have each area figured out. Most of the problem is the (select few) that right on hear complaining about anything and everthing. There also the ones who would rather have there brush pull back so they can win there 20 bucks and have there name announced over the loud speeker. But now there is good payout and alot of great running tractors that these select few cant keep up with! Everybody pretty much knows who they are because there always whining. I will say in sertain classes they need to put rules in that can easily be policed. The way I see it CPS is doing a great job for a new club. I think there only going to get better every year. Thanks to CPS and keep up the good work and merry christmas to all!!! PS If theres a change in the rule book or maybe a rule that dont look right you can call and check with Larry before whining on here!

Re: cps December 21, 2010 06:54AM
tuned in today and darn the soap opera is over with cps ??
I LMAO everytime I see CPS in the subject.
Coming Soon SVC

Re: cps December 21, 2010 09:59AM
your dum//// . dont thing scv will be back . they may come back butt dont you need tractor to put on a pull.

Re: cps December 22, 2010 06:53AM
thanks for the update . i missed that episode. stay tuned >> more to happen in this area >>
young & restless , days of my life, search for tommorrow ,
or cps vs scv ????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520