Where are these Masseys ? December 15, 2010 01:38AM
Don Flowers' Red Knight
Dennis Schams' Storm
Dale & Mike Monreal's Bandit

Re: Where are these Masseys ? December 15, 2010 03:10AM
I thought I heard once it was sold to someone in Michigan.
I love watching the Storm pull as a teenager. Dennis was a great asset for the sport. I would love to see him build a new tractor these days.

Re: Where are these Masseys ? December 15, 2010 03:36AM
bandit was a ps,it was converted to alky a good while ago.i dont think they ran it much tho.last i heard they still have it.

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 12:06PM
I LOVED Bandit as a kid. I rooted for it every time it was at a pull my family went to. It kills me that I have no photos of it. If anyone has one I would love a copy. Please rmail it to normalgirlohio@ymail.com. thanks!

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 01:55PM
Blacksheep?

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 03:03PM

For Amy..

Re: Where are these Masseys ? June 10, 2016 08:00AM
THANK YOU!!!!

Amy

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 12:39PM
I traded Dale my 4x4 minus body for the Bandit in pieces ended up selling it due to uncertain rules in ss class and built semi.There are parts of that tractor on Blacksheep.

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 02:22PM
The storm was purchased by Jeff and roger Ahrens. They sold the storm to Joe Jedele it's now called smokin joe. Last year the Ahrens boys bought it back for their kids to pull. I think they are going to make it a limited pro. It hasn't pulled in a few years but it may be out this year. I hope they call it the storm again?

Re: Where are these Masseys ? June 12, 2016 01:32AM
It's still called the storm Roger has it in his shop last I knew she is ready to go there was a picture on fb of her running Roger also sold still green it went back to Lance

Re: Where are these Masseys ? February 10, 2016 10:00PM
I have a few of Monreal's parts on my Massey the Barnyard Bandit

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,853, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,978.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro