Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 19, 2010 01:46PM
First off I want to say thanks to the Morgans for this website and letting us all use it.

This year I told Klint that I wanted to do something different for Gordyville for the toy raffle. I wanted to build a toy to promote Breast Cancer. Well Klint and a couple of his buddies like the idea. They kinda told me what tractor they would like to see built. So after a couple weeks of building this toy, this is what I came up with. This is for a good cause and all in fun. I am going to donate half the proceeds that I make off the toy raffle to the Breast Cancer Foundation.

This year I built a replica of Lance Littles 5020 True Grit. I will have a booth set up at Gordyville(usually set up at the end of the track on the right side). We will be selling raffle tickets all weekend. The drawing will be saturday night sometime at the last session. Tickets will be 3 for 5 dollars or 7 for 10 dollars. I hope you all will donate alittle to a good cause and try not to give Lance to much static. I had a blast building this toy, especially since I knew it was for a good cause.

Enjoy and we will see you all in January.

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2010 01:51PM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 19, 2010 02:32PM
Looks great. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 20, 2010 01:50AM
Great cause but justin and klint you are just bad bad bad. good luck I'm sure lance will love it!

DPS

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 20, 2010 02:44AM
Very nice model and it could not be for a better cause.

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 20, 2010 02:49AM
How can we buy some tickets if we won't be in Gordyville?

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 20, 2010 11:43PM
For those of you who might not be able to attend the pull. We kinda thought it was only fair that you or someone you knew had to be at the pull to purchase tickets for the raffle. This year you do not have to be present to win, (I will ship it to the winner or work out some arrangement with the winner)but you do have to purchase the tickets at the pull.

Thanks Justin

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 22, 2010 02:01AM
Justin, maybe Klint and you could make an exception this year, if there is enough time to get things going, maybe through Paypal or creditcard phone orders. It might be something to think about for the future for the ones that can't attend.

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 22, 2010 02:12AM
Justin I thought I told you that I wanted my tractor back!!! And since you can't give it back to me in the shape I sent it to you then you will have to send it to me the way it is.HAHAHAH LMAO!!!!!!!
Chucky

Re: Toy Raffle For Gordyville USA December 23, 2010 11:12PM
Oh yes.. I forgot to thank Mr Chucky. He helped me get the donor tractor for this toy. Thanks again buddy. This year you will have to be at the pull to purchase raffle tickets, but maybe next year we can set something up different. Have to run it by Klint and see what he thinks.

Thanks Justin Merry Christmas

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520