Attn All Pullers December 19, 2010 11:29PM
Take a look at the pullers list and your info is correct. Thanks and Merry X-mas.

pulling-reference.com

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 07:36AM
Whats your email thanks I got a bunch of pics of some are old mods

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 08:11AM
would be neat to see the class placinghs from some of the old pulls

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 08:46AM
My e-mail is dhbk5m@verizon.net. I have alot more historical stuff to add over the winter months. Keep checking it out. Thanks

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 10:46AM
I think you have a mistake in that Bill Miller never owned a tractor callled Farmers Dream. Farmers Dream I think was an IH prostock out of the Bryan and Ernie Conner stable at about the same time the Gopher tractor was pulling. Nice website.

DPS

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 01:30PM
Billy Miller from the Knox City-Edina,Missouri area pulled the Farmers Dream 966 IH 10 Pro around 2006.I watched him scatter it all over the track at the MO State Fair about 5 years ago and I dont know if its ever been pulled since then.Bill Miller from Iowa never owned The Farmers Dream.

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 02:27PM
As usual Dan, very nice work with pulling reference!

My memory isn’t the best, but I believe that Jerry and Connie Mullinix pulled the Farmers Dream for quite a few years (then they switched to a big block Deere for a short time, but now their back pulling red with the Gopher). Ernie either helped them sell it or bought it and campaigned it for a short time and then Bill Miller from Missouri bought it. Bill campaigned it for a short time until it came unglued. The times I saw it run as a Pro Stock it either ran extremely stout, or more often (unfortunately) it got under the charger mid track.

You can tell the Ernie Conner still had some influence, all the wieghts are stacked in the center of the tractor with hardly any frontend weight.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 02:50PM
Jake,you are correct on the Mullinex tractors.I have watched Connie Mullinex take the Farmers Dream down the track quite a few times.It was a hard runner when it was right.Billy Miller drove it some before he bought it.He was making a strong pass in the Outlaw 8200 DSS class at Sedalia,MO in 2005 or 2006 when it scattered.If I heard right its still sitting in the hauler having never been touched?

Re: Attn All Pullers December 20, 2010 03:25PM
Anybody got pics of mike holdens 4 engine Allison!

Re: Attn All Pullers December 21, 2010 02:49PM
I have this picture. It is a head-on view but you can see all 4.

Holden's 4-engine Allison

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009