HILLBILLY PULLS December 22, 2010 02:46PM
HILLBILLY PULLS HAD ALOT OF PULLS LAST SEASON. DID ANY ONE GO

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 23, 2010 10:12AM
I take offense at that, what are you calling hillbilly pulls?

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 23, 2010 10:41AM
806, I assume they mean the Hillbilly Truck/Tractor Pulls by Heltonville, IN.

We made it to one of the earlier ones and then the one on Halloween. The numbers seemed a little down at the first one we went to, but that could have been because it was uncommonly cold that day and it was early enough that some may have been in the field still. They seemed to have a pretty good turnout at the one on Halloween. I really enjoyed the truck classes earlier in the day, but it did go a little later than i expected (as most tractor pulls do) so we only made one hook with both tractors before heading home. They have a pretty nice facility and the people always seem happy to see you, which goes a long way with me on whether or not i will go back to a pull. Heard rumors that the otwell sled will be there next year and was glad to hear that. While the old sled seemed to be a descent little sled, it took a bit of a ride behind some of the heavier faster tractors.

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 23, 2010 10:56AM
I see now. Thanks!!!

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 23, 2010 11:39PM
Thanks for your input on our pulls. We hope everyone enjoys them.We are looking forward to see everyone again in 2011!!

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 23, 2010 11:42PM
do you guys have your 2011 schedule yet?

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 24, 2010 04:58AM
Kinda hope justin and crew would wait a little while before they finalize their schedule. I know with the new sled they have a pretty good idea of what weekends there isnt a pull somewhere else. Just think if they get with a few other people and find out their pulls will have better number of pullers as well as spectators at h'ville. Got a good thing goin just think they could make it better still. Just my 2 cents.

Re: HILLBILLY PULLS December 24, 2010 07:38AM
We are planning on useing two sleds this year.Also we are going to have a points race! Here is a rough draft of pulls.

APRIL 9 AND 23
MAY 14 AND 28
JUNE 4 AND 25
JULY 2 WILL BE THE FORTH OF JULY SHOOT OUT AND THE 23
AUG 20
SEP 17
OCT 1 AND 22 WILL BE THE HALLOWEEN SHOOT OUT

We will have it in stone mid Feb.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520