ooppss videos December 25, 2010 06:09AM
I do not know who is the guy that has put the ooopps dvds together you can buy on ebay but i just got the volumes 1-6 for christmas. It is a cool set of dvds. It's really to bad that peoples tractors had to break to make the video, but it is a cool set for any pulling fan. Thank you producer of the ooopss dvd set.

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 08:18AM
Somewhere in Maryland a head is swelling lol. Its Jerry Richardson of Eastern Extreme. I have most of them and if they had been on VHS I would be on my second set. I also recommend the Buck videos from late seventies...there is a pass on there by Dave Stangle and Solid Junk that is amazing, foretells the future in a way. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 11:04AM
If you look on E-bay and check the sold history as of 12/25 only one has been sold. You must be the lucky one.LOL

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 11:28AM
They were relisted would probably be the reason for only 1 sold. Thanks for the plug Lively One. We hate to see anyone break stuff but you would be amazed at the requests we get for those type videos.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 12:12PM
I also forgot to plug the Indy Super Pull set I have. Neat seeing Esdon, Danny Dean, and Bret Berg among a BUNCH of others duking it out in Indianapolis. They are really nice to have when Kentucky looks more like somewhere far north of here and the natives display their winter driving skills and Im including myself in that conversation. 5 inches of snow here, first significant white Christmas we've had in quite some time.

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 02:04PM
White Christmas is nice Bryan. We are bracing ourselves here for a Nor'Easter that will crank up early in the morning. They are calling for 12"+ here as of right now.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 02:31PM
Your turn for a little winter fun JR!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 02:57PM
Hey Jerry whens the new one coming out?

Re: ooppss videos December 25, 2010 11:51PM
Thanks Perry. Merry Christmas to you. Let 'er snow. The wife and I are 1 week away from the beaches of the Bahamas. Boy what a weather change that will be, lol!

Hillbilly, we are working on #7 but probably won't be ready until Feb. or March. It will definately be ready for debut at the 2011 Keystone Natls. at our video/photo/souvenir booth. I will post back on here when it is available. Thanks for your interest.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009