Hypermax Block December 25, 2010 09:16AM
How are the Hypermax blocks holding up? Haven't heard much lately. Who's using them anyway?

Re: Hypermax Block December 25, 2010 09:58AM
we'll all see at NFMS when Brandon Hunt comes out with his brand new tractor. The motor will be 100% Hypermax's best of the best w/ Esdon Lehn Taking care of the Turbo plumbing & oiling system.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 02:35AM
Did Brandon sell his old tractor ?

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 06:53AM
What cubes are these Hyper guys running 436, 504, 540??

Re: Hypermax Block December 25, 2010 10:55AM
Is life that boreing for you that the only thing you have to do is stir up the Hypermax thing all over again? Let it go.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 01:20AM
I don't know about stirring, but with all the controversy of the decision, it would be interesting to know if the blocks held up any better than the others of previous years. The only way to really know is to ask and hope someone answers the question. One can only hope!

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 01:34AM
Interesting indeed.. Boxler's blew up and that was a hyperblock I think. But was that from a rod failure?

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 02:54AM
The color of the year was still orange.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 03:12AM
And with a 40 plus year old block design. HYPER-NOT !!!!! Looking for a repeat in 2011.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 04:26AM
The last time I talked to brandon, he did not sell his tractor as we had spoke. He was even intertaining the idea of selling the engine seperately.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 04:30AM
If you ever seen that old orange block,whitch it is not the old d21 block at all,maybe just maybe you could understand that it is steel that is the factor that it stays toghether and not much to do with cast iron.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 04:49AM
Yes I have seen it up close and personal, and I did not say it was the D21 block, but being a seasoned lifetime AC mechanic with 40 + years of hands on experience of these blocks, there are very minimal internal and casting changes since the first 426 block was produced for the D21 to the last 8000 series in 1986. Yes it does have a very good external tie bolt system, which could be utilized on every other brand block, thus eliminating the need for the Hyper block. I don't hear Brian crying foul because he does not have a better block to run if he wants to stay with the Allis setup. Max and Brian should be very proud of their accomplishments. So therefore I stand on my statement.

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 08:00AM
I don't care about the green vs red vs orange and how this guy sucks and old technology still won , blah blah blah ( kudos to Brian on it though!) .. Question was asked, how did the hyper block stand up this past year and who is using them?

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 08:20AM
BGR you are so right . This is the great thing about PULLOFF page, you can keep up on all the facts if and when you want . A person ask a sensible question ,he or she should get the same type of answer, it a great page , lets keep it like that.

Re: Hypermax Block December 27, 2010 03:30AM
in the last couple of years nobody has scattered one that i know of. I guess by it must be working to some degree. Is it worth the money who knows

Re: Hypermax Block December 27, 2010 10:29AM
where did u hear that boxler had the hyper block but you are wrong nothing but a junk yard block

Re: Hypermax Block December 26, 2010 02:39PM
I talked with Hans and Kevin (some of the nicest guys you can talk with) after the block let go and they said it was an IH block. They had joked with me earlier in the year about running any old junkyard block they could find. They actually weren't in favor of the Hyper block being allowed back then (not sure where they stand on the rule now though).

I'm sure Hunt's will be a real strong runner, and obviously Esdon has proved that the Hyper block can take some serious abuse. Whether they are worth the money... I guess that's all just a matter of perspective. As a side note, I've got a friend with one on order.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Hypermax Block December 27, 2010 11:26AM
Would that be dave evermans new ride with one on order?

Re: Hypermax Block December 27, 2010 12:30PM
Can't believe they would be permitted to use anything hyper if the" Big E" is still involved at all.

Re: Hypermax Block December 28, 2010 04:52AM
I know of at least two hyper blocks that gave it up, but they were the earlier version of the casting. I believe they are now somewhat diffrent and I don't know if anyone has broken one of the latest and greatest.

Re: Hypermax Block December 28, 2010 05:00AM
didnt jody ross split one a few yrs ogo

Re: Hypermax Block December 28, 2010 05:38PM
Ask and ye shall receive...

This is a three-year old cell phone video, so no Oscars will be awarded for quality... Also note it is the 1066 he had before the McCormick. That 1066 is now a pro stock in the Smoker Series Super/Pro combo class.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Hypermax Block December 30, 2010 08:44AM
Brandon Hunt has sold his tractor. Called about it the other day.

Re: Hypermax Block December 30, 2010 10:01AM
Do you know where it went or who got it? Just curious! I did call on it, but have to sell mine first! thanks.

Re: Hypermax Block December 30, 2010 10:43AM
Mark Ulmer bought it he now owns 3 diesal super stocks.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,911, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,011.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM