IH 460 intake manifold December 26, 2010 01:27AM
I have a IH 460 Puller with a C-301 built in it. I had a head done for me last year, and when they ported and polished it, I port matched the stock intake/exhaust manifold to the best of my ability to get down in ports without sending it out and having done professionally. I see advertising all the time for LP intake/exhaust manifolds. Does anyone run this set up out there? Just wondering if ports were larger, and if they bolt right up to appear stock, or is there altercations, and customizing. Does anyone have one for sale for c-301? What would this have come off of a 806 LP? Thanks for any replies! Jim Wilson (jbwilson530@msn.com)

Re: IH 460 intake manifold December 26, 2010 02:12AM
Hi Jim,The Lp intake is separate from the exhaust so it runs cooler and pulls more gas.It has the ability for bigger ports and flow.I have a really nice one for sale.I has a a big flange to mate the 2 1/8 inch zenith carb that is also for sale.I aslo have the correct curved dipstick tube thats needed.Call me if your interested Thanks Chris 860 933-8736

Re: IH 460 intake manifold December 26, 2010 02:30AM
Chris I believe I already have the carb. What's the series# on Zen. carb? As far as the curved dipstick are you talking about so it clears the fuel mixture screw in front of carb? Being that the intake is seperate from exhaust, do you have both? How much? What kind of gasket are people running? (stock 806 LP manifold gaskets?)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM