Latest Ebay Pulling Parts December 29, 2010 01:14PM
If interested....We put up the following new Ebay Categories under "Ebay Tractor" & "Ebay Truck" on Pulling Depot

After Market Heads - for both Ebay Truck and Ebay Tractor
Airflow Research
Alan Johnson
Big Chief
Brodix
Dart
Edelbrock
Indy
Profiler

Tractor Cranks - for Ebay Tractor
Allis
Detroit
Deutz
Ford
International
John Deere
Massey Ferg.
Moline
Oliver
Perkins
Waukesha

Alum.Blocks & Related Eng. Parts - for both Ebay Tractor and Ebay Truck
Alum. Engine Blocks
Alum. Intake Manifolds
Connecting Rods
Performance Pistons
Rocker Arms
TFX Nitro etc.

Truck Cranks - for Ebay Truck
Caterpillar
Chevy
Cummins
Detroit
Dodge
Ford

Driveline - for Ebay Tractor
Tractor Bellhousings
Tractor Clutches

Driveline - for Ebay Truck
Truck Clutches

Truck Transmissions - For Ebay Truck
Allison
Dodge
Ford
GM Turbo

Dan Dunham

Re: Latest Ebay Pulling Parts December 29, 2010 02:43PM
What happened to the pulling depot. It takes forever to load and all its just a bunch of advertisements?

Re: Sorry Big Block...Need more feedback about the site January 01, 2011 02:10PM
In the winter there is not very much content to put on the site....So, to help eliminate the lack of content I have decided to put up Tractor and Truck Pulling related items from ebay, Amazon, videos from Youtube and performance articles that I hope people find interesting to help fill the void.

Regarding the site not loading fast, I have not seen much of a problem on my end and I don't have that fast of an Internet connection, but if others are having a problem as well, I would certainly like to hear from anyone.

I have had the site up for a little over 2 years now and I really enjoy trying to keep everyone informed of what is going on in the pulling world and I hope to keep it up....It takes a lot of effort and I am sure that Jake, Dick, Jerry, Sascha and others can all attest too.

Everyone have a great 2011 pulling season and hopefully in the next couple of years we hope to have another pulling tractor on the track....fingers crossed...lol

Dan Dunham

Re: Latest Ebay Pulling Parts January 03, 2011 09:38AM
Dan.
I know you have put a lot of work in the site.. but I've gotten lost in the advertisements, and have quit going to the site.. (it was always my second stop online.) Its hard to tell the advertisements from the Pulling information..
Would there be a way to seperate it.. maybe put all the advertising, ebay stuff on a side bar on the right, and keep the pulling info front and center??
Just a suggestion...
Bryan

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard