Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow December 30, 2010 01:33PM

I took this picture in 1969 at the M&W Pull and Farm show at LaPlata,MO.This G-1000 MM pulled the 15,000 Unlimited class and then hooked on the plow and did some plowing.I remember him backing off from the others ahead of him and then throwing the dirt 20 ft.It probably had a 800 engine and had the Schmull and Jennings LP turbo setup put on by Jennings Impl at Bement,ILL.Several of the MM pullers said these engines made 450 horses.

Today I found 3 packages of long lost pictures from the 1969 M&W pull plus early Bethany ones.Some including this one have slight damage from being stuck together.

Re: Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow December 30, 2010 01:42PM
an early mod puller from my area has told me he has a good bit of 8mm film of the old days.been invited over,but havent gotten around to.i really need to go and take my boy.i imagine most of it is from early ntpa,since he was on the first board.

Re: Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow December 30, 2010 03:26PM
I went to this show also. I don't remember what year, but I remember going to La Plata. I used to have a program from that pull but can't find it now. I was 12 years old in '69. Wasn't smart enough to take a camera along. I also have some puller mag. from '71-'75 but can't find them as well. Maybe if I dig long enough I will find them someday. They must be in a very safe spot.

Re: Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow December 30, 2010 05:55PM
Got any old Missouri mod tractor pictures?

Re: Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow December 31, 2010 01:28PM
Scott,sorry but I only have 2-3 old MO mod pictures.I'm sure that I have one of Rollie Boughton with his blown Hemi.You would think that I would have had one of the Outlaw as long as you guys have pulled it..I used to have one of Barney Klaus's first mod but cant find it.

Re: Pic 1969 M&W Pull-MM's Can Both Pull And Plow June 13, 2014 03:09AM
Good Morning!

I'm Rollie Boughton's grandson, Jim Kemmerer, Jr. I was wondering if you could send me a copy (electronically or by mail) a copy of the photo you're referring to and any other of my Grandpa. You may also have photos of Rollie's son, Dave Boughton, pulling his 2-engine hot rod, or Donna Boughton, Rollie's daughter, pulling with the stock JD 4010. Any pictures and history would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim Kemmerer

Rollie Boughton September 05, 2016 04:58AM
In addition to wanting to get Rollie Boughton's picture, any of Dave Boughton's or of their family would be appreciated.

If you're interested, Dave Boughton pulled his hot rod tractor for the first time in 36 years on 7-30-16 at the Sweet Springs Tractor pull. Pics and video are available if you want a copy.

Jim Kemmerer
O: 913-317-8812 x117
jkjr@sbcglobal.net

Re: Rollie Boughton September 06, 2016 09:18AM

I think that this may be Rollie's 426 Hemi Mod at Bethany,MO in the 1970's??? You will have to confirm that it is because its just been too many years ago...
I once had a picture of Rollie's 409 Chevy Mod but it got lost..

Re: Rollie Boughton December 20, 2017 04:26PM
Sorry for the delay in replying. I don't get on this website hardly at all.

I think your photo may be one of Rollie's (Gpa's) first effort with the Hemi. I will get it to Dave Boughton (my uncle, Rollie's son, and also a puller; he had the first multi-motor hot rod in MO, I believe) and see. Thanks!

If you let me know your email address I can email you Rollie's first hot rod pics as well as other pics from the family.

Jim Kemmerer
O: 913-317-8812 x117

Re: Rollie Boughton December 20, 2017 04:35PM
Go to my YouTube channel 'Jim Kemmerer' and see pics and videos of the unique Boughton and Kemmerer machines.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009