Historical pulling question January 04, 2011 02:14PM
If the Allison team had the first allison tractors, who had the second?

I remember as a really young lad going to a big pull in Terre Haute, IN in '73 or '74. I don't remember much except Ralph Chamberlain was there. So, who had the second allison tractor? Chamberlain? Dave Haley? The Judge Team? Jerry Gerdes? Someone else? Also, what year did others besides the Allison Team start to use allison powerplants?

Thanks

Re: Historical pulling question January 07, 2011 10:04AM
The Original Michael
If the Allison team had the first allison tractors, who had the second?

I remember as a really young lad going to a big pull in Terre Haute, IN in '73 or '74. I don't remember much except Ralph Chamberlain was there. So, who had the second allison tractor? Chamberlain? Dave Haley? The Judge Team? Jerry Gerdes? Someone else? Also, what year did others besides the Allison Team start to use allison powerplants?

Thanks

Ralph Chamberlin had the second Allison. You mentioned Terra Haute, was that the year that the throttle stuck on a tractor and it ran up over the sled?

Re: Historical pulling question January 09, 2011 11:36PM
Hey RCJR, are you Ralphie jr ? Benzie

Re: Historical pulling question January 10, 2011 05:21AM
Benzie,
Yeah it's me, whats new with you?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,963, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,045.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009