thread on edson January 06, 2011 12:31PM
I've been reading the posts concerning edson, and have read many others that end up the same way. Starts as a simple question, and then blows out of proportion. Then Jake posts saying you need to put your name, and email if your gonna talk crap. I agree. I may only a 24 year old farm kid from Iowa with a 3000 rpm tractor. So I probably don't mean jack squat to anyone in the pulling world but I'm still a puller. So why don't the folks who are talking crap, or putting someone, something down post your name and email or number. Grow up and act your age. This is a page to sell parts, and for guys anywhere from stock to ULSS to learn, and swap ideas.

Nathan Bottjen(Unknown Binder)
712-540-2252

Re: thread on edson January 06, 2011 01:07PM
my name and phone number are on every post i make also.if you click on my name,the profile comes up showing the name and number.im assuming you can see it like i can,and have clicked on some others and there is some info there too..

Re: thread on edson January 06, 2011 05:06PM
Well Nathan, to answer your question on folks talking crap and not signing their name- I think its just a few who have been kicked around on the track time after time by RLF and thats their only resource left. Can't beat him on the track so I will beat him down on here. Class envy, too bad- so sad.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009