Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 10, 2011 10:12AM
http://www.greenmonster.de/index.php/videos
at the 2010 European Championships

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 10, 2011 10:41AM
Do you use a GoPro cam or what system? Thanks for all the updates.

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 10, 2011 11:03AM
I don't know - the boys got it while I was on tour working somewhere in Europe...
But I'll find out for you!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 10, 2011 07:32PM
[www.camforpro.com]

That's the one...

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 10, 2011 09:48PM
I have had mixed results with that camera? two questions-what size memory card, and what type of batteries were used-lithium or alkaline?

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 11, 2011 07:59AM
Li Ion with 1100mAh and an 8 gig Class 4 SDHC card

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 11, 2011 10:49AM
Jim,
What issues have you had with that camera?? And what else have you tried? Interested in getting something like this.. The price of those looked pretty cheap... (what I was looking for)
Thanks,
Bryan

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 11, 2011 11:58AM
This camera is a pig on power,Did buy some lithium batteries at the start but they died rather quickly,didn't much like what I had to pay for them either,alkalines have to be changed out after every run down the track if you hope to have camera stay on for the whole run! I think I should get a new SD card as I think the one I have now seems to have very limited capacity! I am curious if Sascha had upgraded the camera software to be able to use the 8 gig sd card check youtube under "erin tractor pull" for a short video of mine

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 11, 2011 12:12PM
I have done nothing with the camera. My job basically kept me away from the team during the summer... I actually started to play with Hot Farm stuff in my GF's town...

Re: Cockpit Cam Video - Green Monster January 11, 2011 12:17PM
thanks any way!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM