Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 16, 2011 02:20PM
What organiaztion(s) were the Pro Field rules designed from? It was the mixed class on Saturday afternoon. It mixed with the small block mods and the natural super stocks. I appreciate any info, websites, etc;

Thank you Carl Downs

Re: Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 16, 2011 03:48PM
The little white out of Missouri runs with MSTPA and pulls some MMTTPA. Both of these groups run 360ci, 18.4x38s, and A pumps. [www.mstpapulling.com] [www.mmttpainc.com]

Re: Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 17, 2011 07:27AM
Carl the light NA/Profield/Modified class I understood was 3 classes running within a class. I was told they would each place within their own group of tractors (Profield/Modifieds/NA's) but Klint was running them all at the same time. I run a profield tractor with MSTPA/MMTTPA and this is what I was told by Klint when I talked to him about running mine in the class. Klint felt like the three class of tractors were very compairable. I haven't looked at final results to see if that proved out. MSTPA changed the pump rule for the 2011 season to allow P-pumps. Guess we'll see how that works out but at least it will be cheaper to put on than the high dollar A-pump.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2011 07:33AM by farmall puller.

Re: Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 17, 2011 01:03PM
Thank you for your help. I was very curious how all of this would turn out. I am involved with the IPA and we have a class that we call Outlaws. It is very similar in rules. We have unlimited cubic inches for NA and 380 for turbo (2.3"/3lm base) all at 3000rpm. Some people have been skeptical about how we have handicapped the turbo tractors as to whether or not they could be competitive with the big NA's. So I am going to have to take some time and look at the afternoon results to see how all of the vehicles "ran" together.

Thanks

Re: Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 17, 2011 01:17PM
announcer said the 120 white used a 5.9 cummins,was points winner somewhere.the tractor that won was a dt466 on sparkplugs and na.

Re: Gordyville Pro Field Rules? January 17, 2011 04:44PM
The White tractor was second in points with MSTPA in 2010, very competative tractor in the MSTPA Assoc. 5700 profield class. Carl, in MSTPA we don't have any limits on turbo size and we allow the P-pump to be run. We let the cu. in. rule (361 for turbo tractors) and the 3000 Rpm limit be the controll for the class. Simple rules, easy to enforce. If you have any questions give me a call, be glad to talk with you. Click on my profile and my phone # is there, if I don't answer leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009