dyno January 18, 2011 05:26AM
Where is the best place to go to a dyno?
heard of Harts and st joe, any others that are better or worse?
Thanks for the advice.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 05:42AM
Depends on your location... Kevin engelkins in northern illinois, sobotka in iowa, st joe, and hart in missouri, muller, and daluge in minnesota, salenbein in michigan, darnell in kentucky, and I do believe there is one in ohio, and castners performance... So plenty of options. Call around, prices vary from one place to another. And some places have more "toys" layin around you can try and possibly buy right on the spot.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 05:45AM
Lots of choices out there. You could go to Engleking, Hart, Sheid, Kavan, Salenbien, Darnell, etc...there are a lot of choices, it just depends on your location and what class you are looking to pull in.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 05:48AM
Ross Castner is the man to go to in Western New York. His number is 315-730-4469.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 05:55AM
is the dyno work really worth the money?

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 06:08AM
Depends if you want to win and get the most power out of your setup. Thats my two cents worth.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 10:33AM
I think its well worth it and you already have spent the money,why not tune it to not only make power but be reliable as far as where it needs to comfortably run.just my thoughts

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 10:52AM
could somebody give me Daluges number please.thanks

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 11:02AM
Bill daluge 612-490-5206

Re: dyno January 19, 2011 03:37AM
Going to the dyno is the same difference as a football team (packers) that practices and assigns positions to the proper personnel vs another football team (bears) that hire a bunch of guys and they show up at the field without practicing. lol

Really, the dyno obviously allows you the opportunity to try different combinations of housings, fuels, water & fuel settings, etc. Otherwise going to a pull without dyno information can have outcomes similar to that like sex without a condom...you're just throwing in a bunch of parts and hoping for the best and bigger may not always be better.

DPS

Re: dyno January 19, 2011 04:32AM
Rod Doctor
Going to the dyno is the same difference as a football team (packers) that practices and assigns positions to the proper personnel vs another football team (bears) that hire a bunch of guys and they show up at the field without practicing. lol

Really, the dyno obviously allows you the opportunity to try different combinations of housings, fuels, water & fuel settings, etc. Otherwise going to a pull without dyno information can have outcomes similar to that like sex without a condom...you're just throwing in a bunch of parts and hoping for the best and bigger may not always be better.

DPS
GrinningBeer

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 12:38PM
I believe Performance Machine in Tomah, WI has one as well.

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 03:03PM
What would you choose harts or St Joe and why? Thanks for all the advice

Re: dyno January 18, 2011 05:19PM
i would go neither place. drive a little further and go to kevin engelking's dyno. he's the best in the business hands down!!!!! 815 865 5564

Re: dyno January 19, 2011 01:00AM
10-4 !!!!!!!!!

Re: dyno January 19, 2011 01:22AM
u r choosing between harts and sjd just look at who is out performing who, there is much more knowledge in Fayette, if these r your two main choicesWinking

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009