Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 11:41AM
Thinking about going to Louisville Wednesday and Thurs. Can't seem to find a "reasonably" priced room. Anyone got any ideas??

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 11:54AM
use a search engine like Hotels.com

Put in the address of the farm show and the rest of your information.

Then you can put in the price range of what you are willing to pay. They will give you a list of hotels. You can find a cheaper one, just have to drive a little & take a few less stars.

Thanks

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 12:09PM
Okay thanks will try

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 03:51PM
Take a bed roll and sleep under a bridge.
There are plenty within walking distance to freedom hall !!
You can buy more beer with the money you save.

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 11:49PM
YOU'LL HAVE TO!!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 19, 2011 01:10AM
Does your girlfriiend speak English??

Can she cook???

Just kidding

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 18, 2011 11:49PM
if it was me i would go accross the river into indiana. rooms are somewhat cheaper during the farm show. just saying.

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 19, 2011 01:24AM
Good luck!!! The hotels double the price for NFMS, its a complete ripoff but if you wanna go you have to pay.

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 19, 2011 03:09AM
Not much different than what every other hotel does during large events and not that it's right. Tomah was charging $180 for Comfort Inn for returning customers attending the pull. If you just stopped and by chance they had a room those people not attending the pull received normal room rates. Don't understand why they take advantage of the returning customers. As a business owner aren't you more apt to give a discount to returning customers! ok....enough of that!

DPS

Re: Hotels rooms in Loiusville January 19, 2011 09:08PM
I'd say that would be the last time I would stay at a Comfot Inn anywhere and their corporate office would hear about it also.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009