"The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH January 19, 2011 01:29PM
I see on the Keystone Nationals that a Super Farm tractor called "The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH its a Ford 9000 has registered to Pull in Harrisburg in March.

I can't find much of anything on the internet about the tractor or Forrest Kemp other then he might be a politician in his home town. Any info pictures, videos, history.

Thanks

Justin

Re: "The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH January 19, 2011 03:40PM
I think Mr. Kemp use to pull garden tractors????

Re: "The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH January 20, 2011 02:15AM
Last I saw Forrest, he was pulling Open/Hot Farm and running very well! He has a great looking tractor.

Re: "The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH January 20, 2011 11:17AM
After seeing the pictures I remembered seeing a T-shirt design on here from Excel Shirts.

Anyone have any idea how long he has been Super Farm? Also wondering what circuit he is planning on pulling next summer?

Thanks Justin

Re: "The Nightmare" pulled by Forrest Kemp out of Belmont, OH January 20, 2011 02:52AM
the kemp that pulls nqs,first name is morris kemp.

Re: "The Nightmare" old picture January 20, 2011 03:49AM

Old photo. Front end looks better now.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009