Pictures of T-bone and G force model pullers just painted January 21, 2011 04:04AM
Working on tool X 2 and King of Deeres now

[picasaweb.google.com]#

Re: Pictures of T-bone and G force model pullers just painted January 21, 2011 02:12PM
I want a T bone. How much

Re: Pictures of T-bone and G force model pullers just painted January 22, 2011 08:02AM
I PM you on the model if interested

Re: Pictures of T-bone and G force model pullers just painted January 22, 2011 08:12AM
I too would like to know how much you want for a copy of the T-bone tractor. So he had a bad pull big deal with it last summer when he won the majority of the badger state Pro Stock events. In my opinion he should have won the class but due to being rained out of seven events and being a responsible farmer he missed out on the points. Also remember that he happened to be some stiff competition at TomaH. A true fan sticks by their favorite and good times and in bad. I look for him to kick some butt at Louisville next month.

Re: Pictures of T-bone and G force model pullers just painted January 22, 2011 03:04PM
I get $550 for the T-Bone the way its looked last year I only seen a pic from someone at Gordyville. I don't know if its component or not but he price would be the same. Call me of send me a email and I can get your information.

Thanks for your interest
Jeff
920-410-4375

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason