NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 01:44AM
How does a SuperFarm NTPA set up tractor beat a PPL set up tractor? Don't they have a different turbo (slotted vs non slotted) and some have intercoolers. Just a wondering mind.

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 02:14AM
were there any rules followed there? did any one check fuel, water, and if there was any anti freeze in the system? it will get looked at very closely when they get to louisville.

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 03:50AM
u really think that the fact it happened means they were cheating??? mabey you try so hard to cheat an not win that any body who does win must be cheating. get a life
please enlighten me on how to cheat and get away with it O great 1

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 04:08AM
I am sure it had a different set up for each class!

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 05:55AM
It is a different set up for each class. if I heard correctly they changed turbos and added an intercooler to run ppl and yes they do check water at gordyville. I highly doubt Julie was cheatin, she just had two really great passes!

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 06:12AM
I asked klint and he said they ran the same setup in both classes

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 11:09AM
I just want to say one thing she won fair and square and comend her for winning dont accuse her cause she got one heck of a run and she had her weght right.

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 12:40PM
plus she has the best dyno service behind her!!

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 23, 2011 12:56PM
The homemade rear end inside the tractor rear end wouldn't be a factor would it??

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 24, 2011 02:02AM
Is everybody forgetting Klint gave the ntpa guys 500 lbs?

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 25, 2011 03:08PM
Have heard Julia ran the NTPA set up in the PPL finals nothing was changed between classes

Re: NTPA set up wins PPL finals January 24, 2011 02:03AM
ha, you must be dreaming too (no pun intended?!?!).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009