Pulloff January 23, 2011 08:35AM
First of all I would like to thanks the Morgan's and all who help them with the pulloff page.

They have brought allot to pulling thru there site.

There are times I disagree with some of the stuff they say but every one has there opinion and you will never make every one happy, but over all thru there site, I believe it has helped Pullers and none puller in the sport.

Something I would like to see on there site and I don't know how hard it would be to do or time is maybe a category section for the for sale part.
Like Pulling parts
Tractor parts
4x4 parts
twd parts
semi parts

Pulling Haulers

Pulling Vehicles

Non pulling vehicles that can be used for parts.

There just seems to be allot of I have a tractor for sale that could be a puller. ( some thing pulled out of the weeds.)

And to every on who is on here when you list dont just put (FOR SALE) in the subject add a descriptive title like (John Deere SS puller) or (Ford pulling head) (Water injection system)

Thanks again Morgan's for the site.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason