ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 23, 2011 11:23AM
heard a rumor that ITPA will not be at Rhineland MO. this year. hope its not true they had a great show the past couple of years. anybody got any info on this?

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 23, 2011 02:31PM
Why would they change a good thing . Who is going to put on a better show than ITPA had the last 2 years?

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 23, 2011 03:16PM
From what I understand ITPA won't cosanctioning with ECMTP this year,but that doesn't mean that Rhineland won't go ahead book a few ITPA classes.

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 23, 2011 04:51PM
Why won't they co-sanction? Don't they both have the same insurance?

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 23, 2011 10:25PM
ECMTPA will not co-sanction with ITPA because ECMTPA has there fuel and water rule.They don't want to hook with anybody that doesn't run there fuel and water.

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 24, 2011 02:49AM
Note that this is about cosanctioning and not about having classes from both groups at the same event. If ITPA isn't there I would assume it is a financial decision by the promoter.

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 24, 2011 09:08AM
Classis case of ECMTPA again , only a certain few tractors win , nobody else can play with us , what the hell fuel and water is fuel and water ; wonder what they will do at Washington Mo . this year?? !!!!

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 24, 2011 01:20PM
I wonder who will be pulling at st. peters pull this year?

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 26, 2011 09:05AM
I think Rhineland will be sorry if they dont book ITPA. I hear that many of the missouri tractors are tired of the ECMTPA crap and are going to run all ITPA anyway. Good for them if they do.

Re: ITPA not at Rhineland Mo. January 26, 2011 01:01PM
I heard they might have 3 or 4 4.1 tractors left and what 4 or 5 superfarms. What a show that will be in those classes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009