Red Rock Tractor January 25, 2011 12:57AM
have noticed that the Red Rock Tractor from Iowa has been at Kavan's on the the Dyno for 3 weeks or more, i see that they are invited to Lousville, are they just getting ready for Louisville or are they doing more than that ??, not trying to start anything, just curious.

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 25, 2011 04:51AM
yea the red Rock tractor has been at Kavan's for awhile, don't know how much it has been on the dyno though, i am sure it will be ready for lousville

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 25, 2011 05:14AM
the reason its down there is Barry and Dave can drive. So they had to get a special "Kurt" set up to make up the difference when it's his turn. BeerBeerSpinning

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 25, 2011 05:22AM
come on Adam, i thought Kurt was there best driver,

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 25, 2011 06:25AM
Now that was good.......real good

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 26, 2011 02:09AM
U must be referring to why red rock put a whooping on everone at the test And tune. Must have had the "Rockvalley" water in.

Re: Red Rock Tractor January 26, 2011 02:20AM
Kavan's wife had become a chemist so they can beat Salenbien at louisville instead of last years embarrasment

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009