former mod brutur January 26, 2011 11:54PM
Billy is brutus ready to play this year????? Will he be ready for roses show?? or wil you go play up north at ottertail with the super farm??

Re: former mod brutur January 27, 2011 12:42AM
Well i dont think he's going to get time it takes alot of time to get the house ready for his girlfriend to move in paint the walls, put new light fixtures up, lay new carpet, put up satellite dish,new stainless appailances,hot tub,and horse arena. Heck its lucky the Case got painted when a person been that busy. Since you seen your best friend do all that work i suppose you thought you should follow the leader

Re: former mod brutur January 27, 2011 01:24AM
The mod will be ready for the season the fenders are on the last 2 motors will be done by the march 1! Dads profarm is getting ready to be painted next week, as for going to hutch I was hoping ottertail would switch dates, if that doesn't happen I will probably not go to hutch as much as i like pulling there I think i would be seriously out gunned! As for the posted message by" your freind" I think he should concentrate on staying home and watching the kids and doing YOGA with the love of his life instead of picking on a good working guy like myself!!! He may also want to wash some towels so he has something to cry in when his SF is getting stomped by the beautiful CASE!

Re: former mod brutur January 27, 2011 04:00AM
now that is funny stuff right thereGrinning

new name for brutus January 27, 2011 12:32PM
SCREAMING ORG@SOM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009