Physical Damage for Pullers Vechicles and Equipment January 28, 2011 10:04AM
As a long time puller and also the owner of an Insurance agency here in Columbia TN, I have always been concerned in the investment that pullers have in their vechicles and equipment. With that said my agency Midstate Insurance has teamed up with K&K Insurance to offer this important coverage for pullers and team owners. This program is designed to protect vechicles { Pulling Trucks and Tractors } from physical damage losses due to fire, theft, trailer upset and most other physical damage claims. Other items that can be covered are spare parts, engines, tools, enclosed trailers and misc. equipment. Coverage is provided while the insured items are stored and transported to and from events and while in pit and garage areas. For more information and a quote, please feel free to give me a call. Cell phone 1-931-224-1700

Thanks

Eddie Kerr

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009